Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
You started a blog written in french ? Gimme a link so I can shyt on it :shaq:
Nah but for real, writing in another language is hard but that's how it is. I'm reading Dune in english at the moment and it's not easy but that increases my vocabulary and I like that because that's how you improve breh. Did you read some french books or tried to do so with magazines ? Did you watch some french tv shows ?

It's important to exercice your ears to have a better word recognition. The best way is to live in the country obviously and I have plenty of co-students (when I was still in "college") who did some Erasmus exchanges in other europeans countries for a semester or two and they came back speaking the language fluently. It's hard in the beginning but you improve fast when you're fully integrated to the lifestyle and above all, if you want to improve.

I have the example of a couple who's firends of a friend. The girl is french and the dude is english and they live in France (obviously) but between them they talk in english and dude doesn't really improve his french because he's also kinda lazy, so we have to talk to him in english and it's been more than a year that he lives here :beli:

I also remember when I was in 7th grade during a trimester, we had an english english (yeah twice) teacher who doing an exchange with our french english teacher. Well her french weren't all that and she had a heavy english accent but this was no problem for us. That was more fun to us because we were meeting a "true" english woman. If you targetting mid shool students (and even high school), you don't have to worry about your french not being fluent. You need good basis yes, but you don't need full fluency.

2015 is in 2 years so you still have time. If it's something you really want to do, you'll have to work for it, ain't no other way. I can help with the french if needed, pm me in french so I can correct your ass :shaq:
Breh allow that :whoa: the blog is in English and I only have one post and it's a bs "season preview" I did because I knew if I didn't write anything before the 1st week I wouldn't even do it at all. I've been watching a lot of Tellement Vrai without subtitles and I tried to watch Amelie the GOAT without subtitles and I would understand like 1 out of 15 sentences. I was also thinking about living in France for 8 months, breh the anxiety would kill me. People talking shyt about me and I wouldn't be able to understand them :lupe: my students gunning the fukk out of me and I wouldn't be able to understand :lupe:

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
Been defending him all summer but fukk this nikka :snoop:
BR5DNx-CQAA_m_w.jpg

Please sell this nikka and get him the fukk off my team. I'm sick of him.