Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
At this point, Wayne Rooney would be a huge upgrade at Arsenal. Id love to hear any reasons why he wouldn't improve the team.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
:rudy: at you guys not having a dedicated thread for the new EPL season.

These b-ball heads got ya''ll so shook you cramped in this one thread like some holocaust ghetto dwellers.

Anne Frank ass n1ggas...

:pacspit:
this thread is going on 7+ years running, wtf is a season thread

:camby: :suckmydikk:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
@Liu Kang I think I'ma pass on going through with my plans on staying in France for 8 months in 2015. No confidence right now and Ligue 1 boring as fukk breh damn I tried to start my blog and it was the struggle.

CBSkyline

Chill
Daps
Probably already been posted, but yeah click at your own risk :wow:

HEAD-CRUNCH.gif

:damn:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Hull 2moro :ohlawd: brehs i swear on them tiger stripes we puttin the paws on chelsea :noah: @SCORCH its about to get ugly :damn:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
:wtf: AVB

Re: Official Benoit Thread Calum @calumhdavidson 3m

Just bumped into Benoit Assou Ekotto in the north of France- says he's been told by AVB not to report for training #sad

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
@Liu Kang I think I'ma pass on going through with my plans on staying in France for 8 months in 2015. No confidence right now and Ligue 1 boring as fukk breh damn I tried to start my blog and it was the struggle.
You started a blog written in french ? Gimme a link so I can shyt on it :shaq:
Nah but for real, writing in another language is hard but that's how it is. I'm reading Dune in english at the moment and it's not easy but that increases my vocabulary and I like that because that's how you improve breh. Did you read some french books or tried to do so with magazines ? Did you watch some french tv shows ?

It's important to exercice your ears to have a better word recognition. The best way is to live in the country obviously and I have plenty of co-students (when I was still in "college") who did some Erasmus exchanges in other europeans countries for a semester or two and they came back speaking the language fluently. It's hard in the beginning but you improve fast when you're fully integrated to the lifestyle and above all, if you want to improve.

I have the example of a couple who's firends of a friend. The girl is french and the dude is english and they live in France (obviously) but between them they talk in english and dude doesn't really improve his french because he's also kinda lazy, so we have to talk to him in english and it's been more than a year that he lives here :beli:

I also remember when I was in 7th grade during a trimester, we had an english english (yeah twice) teacher who doing an exchange with our french english teacher. Well her french weren't all that and she had a heavy english accent but this was no problem for us. That was more fun to us because we were meeting a "true" english woman. If you targetting mid shool students (and even high school), you don't have to worry about your french not being fluent. You need good basis yes, but you don't need full fluency.

2015 is in 2 years so you still have time. If it's something you really want to do, you'll have to work for it, ain't no other way. I can help with the french if needed, pm me in french so I can correct your ass :shaq:

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
balotelli-car-tp490sg.jpg
There was an unfortunate prank on Mario Balotelli, as angry fans TP’d his Ferrari when he refused to sign an autograph.

The Milan and Italy striker arrived in Lugano on Thursday evening and, according to LiberaTV, refused requests from a group of fans to sign autographs or have his picture taken.

At the end of his evening, Super Mario came back out to the parking lot and found his red Ferrari wrapped in toilet paper

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Damn I take it NBC Sports won't have the late night match replays like Fox Soccer Channel did:snoop:

Only the Match of the Day Replay where the best match is replayed with added commentary.... You have to have the NBC Live Extra streaming service to have access on demand to the other matches as far as I know.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hull 2moro :ohlawd: brehs i swear on them tiger stripes we puttin the paws on chelsea :noah: @SCORCH its about to get ugly :damn:

That goal he scored in the 4-4 game still pisses me off when I see the highlights. :damn:
:wtf: AVB

Re: Official Benoit Thread Calum @calumhdavidson 3m

Just bumped into Benoit Assou Ekotto in the north of France- says he's been told by AVB not to report for training #sad

Didn't Ekoto and some other players spend their holidays with AVB? He must have pissed him off somehow.

AVB out there in the Bahamas trying to break down the intricacies of the high-block in 3-4-3 while your man Ekotto gives him the :comeon:

• Dap
Reactions: EQ.