Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
CONCACAF is a joke. Don't even try it. smfh at hondurus, t&t and jamaica giving yall a run for your money. Not a single near world class player. A complete joke.

yeah, dont act like england BARELY beat T&T, and had to foul a player for the goal

Ohms Law

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Byrd Gang
Cote D'Ivoire should be decent moving forward, gonna be interesting to see how Ghana pans out. But ain't no African team winning, hate to say it. I'd put money on the USA getting lucky before them...fukers just quit too easily when they are down.

The US has and will never breed a world class player. fukking Lesotho would win a WC before the US.

No work ethic in African people tbh

:mjpls: So many routes i could take against this i don't know where to start.

yeah, dont act like england BARELY beat T&T, and had to foul a player for the goal

England is straight ass. I never said they werent.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps

T&T played 10 men behind the ball. Was a friggin disgrace.

I'm from Jamaica, and outside of USA and Mexico, Concacaf is the worst region in football. They don't deserve to have 4 WC spots.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps

I'm from Jamaica, and outside of USA and Mexico, Concacaf is the worst region in football. They don't deserve to have 4 WC spots.

I agree. too many other distractions like cricket and baseball. The main ones at least. In most these countries soccer is a second sport AT BEST. But i like how Costa Rica looks with Joel Campbell. I can never fully count out my caribbean bredren either. England paoches ALOT of West Indian talent.

concise

Veteran
Daps

Asia.

They've gotten a little better by adding Australia, but let's not act like Mexico & USA weren't both better than S Korea & Japan for the longest and they're just now catching up.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Wesley Sneijder being dropping that white privileged speak? What a surprise, he hardly looks the type. :aicmon:

I hope RVP sneaks dude :pacspit:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
The US has and will never breed a world class player. fukking Lesotho would win a WC before the US.

Dead ass wrong. If you look at how much we've grown in the last 20 years, it's amazing. Soccer is now the #2 sport in the country for kids aged 12-24, and more and more kids are travelling to Europe to play. No way would we have a player abroad scoring 17 goals in the best league in the world in the 90's, but we got that now.

I'm not saying we'll win a WC in my lifetime, but we're never been better than we are right now.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I agree. too many other distraction
Code:
s like cricket and baseball. The main ones at least. In most these countries soccer is a second sport AT BEST. But i like how Costa Rica looks with Joel Campbell. I can never fully count out my caribbean bredren either. England paoches ALOT of West Indian talent.

:childplease:

Like who? John Barnes and Sterling?

If u gunna try and claim the likes of Defoe and them stop it

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
:childplease:

Like who? John Barnes and Sterling?

If u gunna try and claim the likes of Defoe and them stop it

Well not really big names, some stars, but a lot of them go young to develop further, and kind of get lost in the pack. Its too early my time to throw out some names but they are there.

EDIT: i guess it was a bit unfair to say poached..but there is a strong contingent of first born tea sippers to West Indian parents.