Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I'm gonna miss this kind of fukkery tbh :pachaha:

Give him another year ffs

Last edited by a moderator:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
not to be homophobic but he looks like a dirty fakkit. not clicking link.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Yesterday's MLS Extratime Podcast (5/31) reminds me of why I listen twice a week. One of the best shows in ages. USA/Brazil, Open Cup recap, etc.

Klinsmann has horrible excuses. Last time it was "lack of fitness" which something Americans are proud about, this time it's "naivety" and this isn't 1990. What a c*nt, but hey it's his way of deflecting attention. Have to love how Landon/Clint came right now and said "We are Americans, we don't dive or cheat" in the case that's what Klinsmann meant. USA effort is always at 100% when it matters.

Liked the question about other team's jerseys at MLS matches and whether this was a worldwide thing as well (which it isn't) and they had a decent discussion on there.

Ohms Law

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Byrd Gang
Yesterday's MLS Extratime Podcast (5/31) reminds me of why I listen twice a week. One of the best shows in ages. USA/Brazil, Open Cup recap, etc.

Klinsmann has horrible excuses. Last time it was "lack of fitness" which something Americans are proud about, this time it's "naivety" and this isn't 1990. What a c*nt, but hey it's his way of deflecting attention. Have to love how Landon/Clint came right now and said "We are Americans, we don't dive or cheat" in the case that's what Klinsmann meant. USA effort is always at 100% when it matters.

Liked the question about other team's jerseys at MLS matches and whether this was a worldwide thing as well (which it isn't) and they had a decent discussion on there.

:childplease:

Brazils 5th team couldve handled the US national team. Im honestly surprised by how well the US played. Expected it to be a massacre. It was according to the scoreline but the US played way better than i thought they were capable of.

Theyre still trash tho.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
AuVXRjECMAAZMjG.jpg

Arsenal stadium for the Cold Play concert.

I had no idea acts still play stadiums. That is epic.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
AuVXRjECMAAZMjG.jpg

Arsenal stadium for the Cold Play concert.

I had no idea acts still play stadiums. That is epic.

Only very, very few still run stadiums. As a matter of fact, U2 are like the only band that do stadiums specifically.

Don't care about their music, but this shyt is ridiculous

Last edited by a moderator:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I think Springstein plays stadiums still too. He had a few concerts at Emirates a couple of years ago.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
good god... italys defense is just godawful :snoop: russia couldve scored like 5 really...them players must be thinking about jail every minute :to:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
If there's a band out there that'll be selling out stadiums like that in 10-15 years, it'll be the Black Keys.

I think most of Bruce's stuff is corny (especially post-Born in the USA), but I saw him in concert in college. Goddamn, the man knows how to put on a show.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where'd you guys read about Del Piero? I was reading Canadian news earlier and club President denied it.

Saputo Stadium opening in two weeks. Grand Prix plus new stadium, Montreal gonna be the spot to be in June. Definitely tryna get to the opener.