Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
An outright jam, this one

Not even gonna front, whenever this one started, I'd hold up what I was doing and wait to hear the hook once.

I WAS BORN BY THE HIGHWAY
SHE WAS BORN BY THE SEA
SHE HEARS HER NAME IN THE CALL OF THE WAVES
BUT THE SHIPS HOLD A MESSAGE FOR MEEEEEEEE

Last edited by a moderator:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps

on some superhero movie shyt

introduced me to the brilliance that is the vaccines :yes:

Last edited by a moderator:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
how do we go about getting this thread stickied like the official boxing thread?
This.

Evra on France's bench yesterday

evra-maillot-2.gif

:mjpls:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

We're definitely getting bumped in terms of transfer fee but it's Porto and they've had our number for years. He is an upgrade on what we have currently and could easily up his game playing with better players. The only issue really is the money :scusthov:

Thanks for the memories Kalou and Bosingwa, you brought frustration and joy in equal measure, best of luck.

I've been looking forward to this day for years and now it's finally here I'm a little sad tbh. Kalou :bow: good fukking luck because you’re going to need it.

Bosingwa is a funny one. He put in some truly great performances once in a while. I'll never forget the job he done on Messi at LB when Ashley was suspended in 09.

I’ve wanted change for so long and now guys are actually leaving it’s all a little :to: