Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
I still dont know what Henderson does, besides look like a retard when he runs.

henderson played out of position on the right last season which is why he looked so shyt

henderson doesn't have one great skill. he's a jack of all trades/master of none who can play some one touch/pass and move football if he's on and playing in the middle

i think he'll grow under rodgas in the coming seasons. he's out of his depth atm however

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
:russ:

So its

Mastermind
Penfield
MrTV4
Gilver
me

so far? and im assuming everyone has a paypal account already?
Who else is in?
Should i sig it to advertise?
We can agree on the amount once we finalize the list.

Post it in the offiial euro 2012 thread. I'll bump it.

We should make it $10 btw since it'll mostly be americans anyway. Only $3 more than it would have been if it was £5, more or less anyway.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
henderson played out of position on the right last season which is why he looked so shyt

henderson doesn't have one great skill. he's a jack of all trades/master of none who can play some one touch/pass and move football if he's on and playing in the middle

i think he'll grow under rodgas in the coming seasons. he's out of his depth atm however

He looked out of depth in the Euros last summer in centre midfield and that was against wannabes, hes gunna get raped by the baller ballers if he plays