Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

jimathan

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i will make u a ten hour playlist of uk garage one day ok dont worry uk garage is my fravourite too

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Since I live in a European time zone...I realize this thread isn't poppin..

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Blame yo board

Been blaming them for years breh. Firing managers for not being able to work with the depleted squads they give them. :wtf:

Ramires and Ivanovic playing their 50th game of the season in February ffs. These brehs are :dead: on their feet.

Only thing getting me through the game is Stewart Robson's disdain for Torres :blessed:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Been blaming them for years breh. Firing managers for not being able to work with the depleted squads they give them. :wtf:

Ramires and Ivanovic playing their 50th game of the season in February ffs. These brehs are :dead: on their feet.

Only thing getting me through the game is Stewart Robson's disdain for Torres :blessed:

But do other Chelsea fans see that or they got their Wafa hater glasses on?

Matas played 45, make it 46 if hes playin now. And he was away at the Olympics, guess you glad they only played the group games.

would Torres still be :flabbynsick: if he had stayed at Liverpool?

Yes. The last half of season he couldnt blow past Kos in the opening day of the season fixture.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But do other Chelsea fans see that or they got their Wafa hater glasses on?

Matas played 45, make it 46 if hes playin now. And he was away at the Olympics, guess you glad they only played the group games.

Yes. The last half of season he couldnt blow past Kos in the opening day of the season fixture.

Benitez never really stood a chance. Hasn't helped his own cause with some of the decisions he's made either tbf.

Mata played a 120 minutes against Utd in the Carling Cup ffs, just insane. Things like that don't happen at any other top club.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Go get in your fukkin gondola and take some punters for a ride

:damn: nikka what

@SCORCH not really, around my area its americanized... and i've been to rome and florence, and they are pretty accepting. The language barrier is difficult to overcome at times so spitting game to certain nationals is a waste. I need to start utilizing Rosetta Stone, so I can explore more.

Last edited by a moderator: