Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
You better hire me. :takedat:

Don't you mean futbol?

We don't hide our cultures round these parts.

:leon:

mourinho.gif

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Online communications. (I want to run my own comm department and then have my own firm)

Cool. We can get together next month.

And don't worry, I owe you anyway, lol.

Always thought you were a lawyer. :heh:

What type of work do you do? Web design? Excuse my ignorance.

Good read on the PoF stuff.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Put me on to classic garage tunes bruhv.

As in speed/2step?

I did put a few up a few weeks ago, I'm sure you was involved in it? But then again it was 96-97 choons.

Wookie - Battle

MJ Cole -Crazy love

Antonio - Hype the funk you also have the reach and spin version

Kelly LeRoc - My love

I need to get on my laptop tho and have a butchers for choons

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Best of luck
Thank you bredrin.

What do you do?

In fact, this should be an OFT "occupations" movement. You don't have to share, if you do not want to of course.

Always thought you were a lawyer. :heh:

What type of work do you do? Web design? Excuse my ignorance.

Good read on the PoF stuff.
I wanted to be a lawyer a long time ago but I realized I enjoy this work and don't enjoy the legal work, and law school costs a lot of money and jive sucks. Job market is weak for a lawyer too.

It's a lot of website stuff. Using social media to message, newsletters, video editing, podcasting, etc. I want to go back to Grad School within the next 18 months to be more marketable and shyt, innit. Hopefully I can run my own comm team for a non profit or corporation in the next few years. Its why I knew a lot about what journalists do after school, @penfield.

Last edited by a moderator:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
As in speed/2step?

I did put a few up a few weeks ago, I'm sure you was involved in it? But then again it was 96-97 choons.

Wookie - Battle :wow: What a fukking banger this is

MJ Cole -Crazy love Can't find it on the youtubes

Antonio - Hype the funk you also have the reach and spin version Solid

Kelly LeRoc - My love :dj2:

I need to get on my laptop tho and have a butchers for choons

My favorite tune of all time. Tryna find more shyt of its ilk.

I guess I'm really after garage tunes that you can mix in with funky/deep/sometimes tech house.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Thank you bredrin.

What do you do?

In fact, this should be an OFT "occupations" movement. You don't have to share, if you do not want to of course.

I wanted to be a lawyer a long time ago but I realized I enjoy this work and don't enjoy the legal work, and law school costs a lot of money and jive sucks. Job market is weak for a lawyer too.

It's a lot of website stuff. Using social media to message, newsletters, video editing, podcasting, etc. I want to go back to Grad School within the next 18 months to be more marketable and shyt, innit. Hopefully I can run my own comm team for a non profit or corporation in the next few years. Its why I knew a lot about what journalists do after school, @penfield.

I really wish I would've snagged one of those journalism degrees tbf. I've noticed some of the things I've found an interest in over the past few months/year are things you don't need an advanced degree for.

Legal work does blow cock :heh: