Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
BergkampStatue-460x250.jpg

:wow:

Bout to grace the Emirates.

Even tho he's a bytchass, I would've given to Wrighty before Dennis. But still :wow:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Grizzle bite, LastCac called me a douchebag :heh:. Then you have RG comin in sayin that brehs are outlandish with what they sayin about Taker recently.

I said I would only be :damn: with Takers entrance if he did a Apollo Creed Rocky IV one. Dead man pun
whose still trying to see Undertaker in 2013?:scusthov:

It's bad enough that Levesque is back.:gag:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Grizzle bite, LastCac called me a douchebag :heh:. Then you have RG comin in sayin that brehs are outlandish with what they sayin about Taker recently.

I said I would only be :damn: with Takers entrance if he did a Apollo Creed Rocky IV one. Dead man pun

Yep, you were perceived as having a pro-Kliq agenda.

It's hilarious. Once you understand that R=G will say absolutely anything to support his dearest Rock and whoever else he's dikkriding, it's impossible to take any of his posts seriously.

Dude a super late comer to the Punk bandwagon, but the second Punk started dropping bombs on Rocky he abandoned ship. He was also the world's only Miz stan, and seeing him continue to try and low key defend him is amazing.
Seesclearly = GOAT stable. :blessed:

That Sees Clearly gang was :wow: at its peak. I remember when Edge took out Kofi and won the title in the Chamber, ya'll had the forum bunkin that night.

But right now.
Kliq. Runs. The. Business. The Kliq aligning with whoever is feuding with the Rock is comedy. There's slowly been a Kliq/Cenation combination brewing. Rock stans are going to get that work at Mania :whew:

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins

It's hilarious. Once you understand that R=G will say absolutely anything to support his dearest Rock and whoever else he's dikkriding, it's impossible to take any of his posts seriously.

Dude a super late comer to the Punk bandwagon, but the second Punk started dropping bombs on Rocky he abandoned ship. He was also the world's only Miz stan, and seeing him continue to try and low key defend him is amazing.

That Sees Clearly gang was :wow: at its peak. I remember when Edge took out Kofi and won the title in the Chamber, ya'll had the forum bunkin that night.

But right now.
Kliq. Runs. The. Business. The Kliq aligning with whoever is feuding with the Rock is comedy. There's slowly been a Kliq/Cenation combination brewing. Rock stans are going to get that work at Mania :whew:

:whoa: I'm a rock stan, I don't want to believe it :sadcam:

Kliq running it now cause yall are comedy.

But the Sees clearly was a group that truly repped Edge, the last trill OG chartacter. The night when he came back and won the rumble was :bow:. Shame the dude have to retired.

I actually started watching Raw more often since nothing else caught my eye.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

But right now.

When the fukk have I ever endorsed the kliq which makes it even more :russ:, I shyt on everything and everyone.

RG heel turn on Punk was :russ: :mindblown:

The Miss :pacspit: lacks proper charisma, cannot work or cut a money promo. How can U support such a bum unless U got the hots for him

Halls the only Breh I can truly fukk with from the Kliq. Triple P was nothing more than a driver and bag boy for Michaels, Hall, Kid and Nash. And he wifeyd and fukked Chyna before the surgeries started :scusthov:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
When the fukk have I ever endorsed the kliq which makes it even more :russ:, I shyt on everything and everyone.

RG heel turn on Punk was :russ: :mindblown:

The Miss :pacspit: lacks proper charisma, cannot work or cut a money promo. How can U support such a bum unless U got the hots for him

Halls the only Breh I can truly fukk with from the Kliq. Triple P was nothing more than a driver and bag boy for Michaels, Hall, Kid and Nash. And he wifeyd and fukked Chyna before the surgeries started :scusthov:
That Miz stanning, without a doubt, is rooted in Miz being a diehard Rock stan. It's alarming how far the rabbit hole goes.

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Online communications. (I want to run my own comm department and then have my own firm)
Just happened to leave out the time you were a mod eh. Yeah, that went well. Real well.:leostare:

Made the executive decision to bump up one of my grades from a D to a C. They'll never check and it just looks... better.:win:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
That Miz stanning, without a doubt, is rooted in Miz being a diehard Rock stan. It's alarming how far the rabbit hole goes.

I'm not gonna lie, the only reason I use to stan the Miz was because I use to see him on The Real World/RW RR Challenges, but I couldn't fool myself anymore. He's horrible and he's never had a 4 star match outside his match with Daniel Bryan.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
Online communications. (I want to run my own comm department and then have my own firm)

You better hire me. :takedat:
Damn, I clicked on the wrong thread.

I though I was in the official soccer thread ready to talk about some soccer:skip:
Don't you mean futbol?

We don't hide our cultures round these parts.