Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought you said this was bullshyt yesterday :dwillhuh:

Of course it was bullshyt, you sound like you got that quote from 'A guide to football leagues' from 1995.

Times have changed, ain't much difference in leagues these days honestly. Yes some leagues are faster, and the refs do tend call the games differently.

But all this nonsense about how some leagues are more blah, blah, that's just people who trying too hard to sound like football smarties.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
:dj2: usa going to the world cup without catastrophic choking

woke the fukk up after canada scored, been one way traffic since

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Interesting, so at some point, League is gonna have to merge with Union, like the AFL, and some teams in ABA did?

Is the Rugby League WC given the attention, that the Union WC gets.

League will never join Union, League would rather go to being amateur then join forces with Union like that over here. Plus I think League is very strong in Convict land anyway, if anythnig its more popular than Union is down there. But League in England/Britain is :flabbynsick: because its stronghold is Northern England as thats where most of the teams are from and where majority of the players comes from so there pool of players has shortened with the increase of Pro Northern Union teams. If anything you could call League a minority sport over here even tho its been on sky since for 15 years, if that makes sense?

England League team get a page made 2 pages if they play Convicts other than that they get less press. England Union team gets pages of pages after they play. I couldnt even tell when the League World Cup starts, I know its this year and its in England but other than that :manny: When it starts it will probably get a 4 page pull out in the rags and probably a 8-12 page pull out in the broadsheets as thats what they do. no-one will be none the wiser. I couldnt even tell you what channels its gunan be shown, most likely BBC but even then thats a stab in the dark

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Spurs fans are still defending Adebayor off those 20 minutes, the only good 20 minutes he's played this season.

I have no idea how relevant this is to this discussion, but thought you should know.
:whoa: tmi breh
lol at people saying Celtic and Milan broke Barca.

This has been a one man mission ever since Inter lost at the Camp Nou. Indeed it will probably be seen as a pyrrhic victory at times but it will always be Mourinho who broke Barca.
key word highlighted

even when they paid the norwegian they couldn't beat the (eventual) team of destiny :blessed:
edited post
confirm or deny roast thread, plz, im too lazy to read it

:leostare:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Of course it was bullshyt, you sound like you got that quote from 'A guide to football leagues' from 1995.

Times have changed, ain't much difference in leagues these days honestly. Yes some leagues are faster, and the refs do tend call the games differently.

But all this nonsense about how some leagues are more blah, blah, that's just people who trying too hard to sound like football smarties.

I don't understand I suppose.

My post was more about C. Ron being a technically poor player but relying on athleticism like many players in the premier league.

Given that Ron cut his teeth in the Premier League for the most part your observation about athleticism today doesn't really shed light on anything or reach any conclusions about Spanish football in general.

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Back from Carnival brehs, been about 25 days partying it up all over Brazil. Libertadores action about to get underway. Our rivals Atletico MG led by the great Bucky O' Hare against Arsenal.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I might catch some flack from the "reggae/dancehall headz" (is this a thing?) here but I generally dislike any of that when I hear it.

But when Diplo/Major Lazer does it it's sorta piff :ehh: