Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
David Villa has been :flabbynsick: since his move to Barca. Why go to Barca when you know that there's only 1 individual allowed freedom there?

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Barca will unravel as Xavi ages....if he can no longer make those killer passes it's over

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm asking why if this Barca has so many problems , why no one else, especially Real, are no where near them. I could care less about PL vs La Liga. I've barely watched anything season.

oooo ok...well like i said Barca were unplayable the first half of the season and won like 15 games in a row...Madrid been having internal/locker room problems all year and struggled earlier in the season when barca was killing it...Atletico (not really a threat) were close to Barca points wise all season all up to december...since the the begginin of 2013 barca has struggled and many teams even shyt ones like Real Sociedad have been givin barca that work and many others have made them work hard for wins...if barca played in the epl they would be running through teams too if they play like they played in the first half of the season...Barca/Madrid are on another level when they are "on" and will wipe the field with most teams in most leagues besides a handful ones (juve,man u,bayern, dortmund, and maybe man city and psg)

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Not unless Barca find a new way to win games between now and then. The scouting report is not only out now, it's been triple proven. Chelsea, AC, and now Real are doing the same shyt. Allow your deepest mid to come up the field to track Xavi, forcing Biscuits and whoever else is deep centrally to find someone else to pass to. Whoever this person is, all they know how to do is pass sideways.

Cristiano is pinned out wide to occupy Alves, di Maria goes from out wide to keep Alba honest to dropping in to help load the midfield.

Look at this high ass line they're playing. With Xavi locked down farther up the pitch it's like no one else can find a deep pass to attack it.

The code has been broken:lawd:

If they lose to Real on Sat. Watch them go all out cheat mode vs Milan. Plus Mexes is a combination of Ramos/Pepe type fukkery.

I may be a tad bias but I thought Milan gameplan was excuted the best out of Chelsea Real & Milan, jsut because they shut everything down, but guess we'll find out in 2 weeks.

Ok ok I just dont want to jinx the 2nd leg :ld:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont know about the other countries. But in Union The 6 nations in Europe and the Tri nations of Convicts, South Africa & Kiwis, theyre all professional.

Funny thing is, Union has only really been professional in the UK in the last 15-20 years or so. The best players in Britain most of them where white collar workers, before the game went Professional.

The good/top players are on £100-200k+ year contracts then, not sure if they have 2 contracts one for club and one country. The popular players have endorsements deals like the footballers do, but im not sure on what scale tho. Guess that would depend on celebrity

Union players in England are largely made up of people Middle Classes while League is made up of Northern Working Class people. Thats always been the class divide between the 2 codes. And yeah most of the Union players are Uni grads, i think some of them do have side jobs/businesses that they work on p/t. Once the Union players career is over they go into professional jobs, thats if they dont go into coaching or adminstrative roles within the sport

So Super League= Rugby League

Premiership= Union

Heineken Cup= Union

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If they lose to Real on Sat. Watch them go all out cheat mode vs Milan. Plus Mexes is a combination of Ramos/Pepe type fukkery.

I may be a tad bias but I thought Milan gameplan was excuted the best out of Chelsea Real & Milan, jsut because they shut everything down, but guess we'll find out in 2 weeks.

Ok ok I just dont want to jinx the 2nd leg :ld:

well u gonna act like u guys didnt catch barca at their worse moment in years tho?...the barca that chelsea/madrid played before was superior to the current one, dont over look that breh

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
oooo ok...well like i said Barca were unplayable the first half of the season and won like 15 games in a row...Madrid been having internal/locker room problems all year and struggled earlier in the season when barca was killing it...Atletico (not really a threat) were close to Barca points wise all season all up to december...since the the begginin of 2013 barca has struggled and many teams even shyt ones like Real Sociedad have been givin barca that work and many others have made them work hard for wins...if barca played in the epl they would be running through teams too if they play like they played in the first half of the season...Barca/Madrid are on another level when they are "on" and will wipe the field with most teams in most leagues besides a handful ones (juve,man u,bayern, dortmund, and maybe man city and psg)

Oh ok, this is the first full game i've of theirs or Madrid this whole season. So I was wondering why people were saying, the wheels are coming, when they are so far ahead.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont know about the other countries. But in Union The 6 nations in Europe and the Tri nations of Convicts, South Africa & Kiwis, theyre all professional.

Funny thing is, Union has only really been professional in the UK in the last 15-20 years or so. The best players in Britain most of them where white collar workers, before the game went Professional.

The good/top players are on £100-200k+ year contracts then, not sure if they have 2 contracts one for club and one country. The popular players have endorsements deals like the footballers do, but im not sure on what scale tho. Guess that would depend on celebrity

Union players in England are largely made up of people Middle Classes while League is made up of Northern Working Class people. Thats always been the class divide between the 2 codes. And yeah most of the Union players are Uni grads, i think some of them do have side jobs/businesses that they work on p/t. Once the Union players career is over they go into professional jobs, thats if they dont go into coaching or adminstrative roles within the sport

Also, is their a League equivalent to the Heineken Cup?

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin

:wtf:

Barca has been getting killed all season on counter attacks. Their ruthless attack masked a lot of these problems early in the season. they need a CB or two. Puyol is a legend but he is getting up there in age. Pique hasn't been since hsi problems with Pep last season.

Xavi is getting old and Fabregas doesn't put enough pressure on the opposition to win the ball back. Barca's midfield used to relentlessly put pressure on the opposition and win the ball back, they haven't been doing that much this season.

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh ok, this is the first full game i've of theirs or Madrid this whole season. So I was wondering why people were saying, the wheels are coming, when they are so far ahead.

Madrid hasnt been all that this season either thats why they are so far back and stopped giving a fukk once barca had a double digit lead...they won today but they are dedicating their whole season to copa del rey/CL and havent played nowhere near as good as last season at any point this year..like i told kunty a few post back, /milan/madrid just caught barca at their worse moment football wise in years and wont be surprised if Man u knock em out of the CL