Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ain't nobody locking down Xavi, dude getting old and tired. Ain't as consistent as he used to.

They shouldn't even bother playing him anymore in meaningless, other than just a qucik 20 minute run out.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
well the team was playing better when tito was around but the defence has been shaky all season compared to previous seasons..puyol has fallen of hard, pique is too busy fukkin shakira every night, xavi has had a few injuries this season and some players look fatigued/ or havent played to their abilities

But they stay easily gonna win the league tho, so what does this say about the League, and more importantly Madrid?

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Ain't nobody locking down Xavi, dude getting old and tired. Ain't as consistent as he used to.

They shouldn't even bother playing him anymore in meaningless, other than just a qucik 20 minute run out.

Thats why Pep had brought Cesc back to camp Nou but Cesc hasn't been able to replicate what Xavi does.

----

Barca should have started SONG and let his black excellence shined on them :to:

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But they stay easily gonna win the league tho, so what does this say about the League, and more importantly Madrid?

whats your point here breh? the epl is shyt this season, bunch of mediocre teams besides Man U..Barca has a huge lead due to being unplayable earlier in the season where they won like 15 games in a row and shyt..they been gettin that work the past month or 2 by other teams not named Madrid and lookin sluggish

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
So how do strictly Union players make money, are they all like Uni grads, have professional careers and just do Rugby on the side thing?

I dont know about the other countries. But in Union The 6 nations in Europe and the Tri nations of Convicts, South Africa & Kiwis, theyre all professional.

Funny thing is, Union has only really been professional in the UK in the last 15-20 years or so. The best players in Britain most of them where white collar workers, before the game went Professional.

The good/top players are on £100-200k+ year contracts then, not sure if they have 2 contracts one for club and one country. The popular players have endorsements deals like the footballers do, but im not sure on what scale tho. Guess that would depend on celebrity

Union players in England are largely made up of people Middle Classes while League is made up of Northern Working Class people. Thats always been the class divide between the 2 codes. And yeah most of the Union players are Uni grads, i think some of them do have side jobs/businesses that they work on p/t. Once the Union players career is over they go into professional jobs, thats if they dont go into coaching or adminstrative roles within the sport

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
whats your point here breh? the epl is shyt this season, bunch of mediocre teams besides Man U..Barca has a huge lead due to being unplayable earlier in the season where they won like 15 games in a row and shyt..they been gettin that work the past month or 2 by other teams not named Madrid and lookin sluggish

I'm asking why if this Barca has so many problems , why no one else, especially Real, are no where near them. I could care less about PL vs La Liga. I've barely watched anything season.