Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Giroud is not good enough to do the stupid shyt he attempts

Arsenal problem is when they aint counterin their build up play is too slow and players hold onto the ball longer than they have to, when they do play the ball the space has already been closed down and nobody really attacks in the box with intent, everything is always as split second slower then it should of been
they are all pussies in shooting range too.

THANK YOU MALAGA:blessed:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Giroud is not good enough to do the stupid shyt he attempts

they are all pussies in shooting range too.

THANK YOU MALAGA:blessed:

Giroud does something thats :ahh: then the next 2 things he does is :scusthov:

The non shooting from outside of the box has gone on for so long that its translated to in the box now. The 1st half when Captain Jack fukked about in the box ended up takin 10 touches and when from the box to outwards to the flank

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
The non shooting from outside of the box has gone on for so long that its translated to in the box now. The 1st half when Captain Jack fukked about in the box ended up takin 10 touches and when from the box to outwards to the flank

I remember that. He has no right foot, and is scared to shoot. As soon as I saw the opportunity arise on his right peg, I knew he was going to take an extra touch.:upsetfavre:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Two for Lukaku. :blessed:

BBC Sport - Frank Lampard's replacement? Zola tips young Chelsea star
@SCORCH, even tho he's one of your boys, hope he comes good, and plays for the Green, White and Blue

Hope so too breh, the kid has ridiculous potential. Made the bench at 15 for a cup game few years ago. He wants to come back next season but if Watford get promoted he should stay there.

Arsenal plan shock move to sign Chelsea youngster Nathaniel Chalobah | Metro News :rudy:

Kunty you know about this kid? Moussa Dembele | Fulham Football Club :ohhh:

Scored twice today against the Chels youth.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Giroud is an idiot who too often goes for the spectacular.

Hes a back up for teams challenging for Top 6 a starter for everyone else. His lack of right peg/touch on passes to go along his lack of pace which hurt hims. Just think if he had a Baines crossing for him the amount of headers he would score

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you know it, i know it, he knows it, and Chelsea knows he he has no future there.:odawg:

:pacspit:

Good thing about FFP is that some of these young talents are going to get a proper chance now. Thank you based Platini :blessed:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Kunty you know about this kid? Moussa Dembele | Fulham Football Club :ohhh:

Scored twice today against the Chels youth.

Nah, I was gunan say :wtf: he got shott to the yids, but then I noticed the extra S.

Jol has done a great job of improving the youth set.

Watch Berba & Ruiz vs Stoke earlier I was like if only the Malian Messi had stayed. :ooh:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah, I was gunan say :wtf: he got shott to the yids, but then I noticed the extra S.

Jol has done a great job of improving the youth set.

Watch Berba & Ruiz vs Stoke earlier I was like if only the Malian Messi had stayed. :ooh:

Fulham are very strong; unbeaten in the Elite Group, defending U18 champs, contenders again.

Berba's goal was :jerk2:

Where the boy Frei at? :wtf: