Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

OGmittee

Smugest Poster Alive
Daps
Reppin
Boston
this is why i dont like italian soccer, when the other team is better they put 10 men on their 1/3 of the field then hope for a counter after watching the other team work the ball around for the entire half...they play the most boring soccer

im switching to gala :smugfavre:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
this is why i dont like italian soccer, when the other team is better they put 10 men on their 1/3 of the field then hope for a counter after watching the other team work the ball around for the entire half...they play the most boring soccer

boo fukking hoo

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
are you even watching this game ? this is nothing like it so far.

oh and everyone does what you say against barca. if they dont, they dont 'play boring' and lose 1-6 instead :heh:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

im switching to gala :smugfavre:

What are going to do?