Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
LinkedIn is so weird. It's the couples double date (:dwillhuh:) of Social Networks.

I'm on there and I don't care but I do it because it's what you're supposed to do.

How many rappers can come and go whenever he please but elicit crazy fanfare like :stopitslime: .

It is a bit odd. I barely go on there, but I update it like every 2 months.

fukking professional FB is what it is, all my connections are just people that I'm friends with on FB, we just have on ties for our profile picture.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
LinkedIn is certainly odd.

The only thing I like about it is the job searching. A lot of orgs put postings up there now, and let you apply through there.

In saying that, me not being allowed to upload a cover letter with my electronic signature. :stopitslime:

Outside of applying for jobs, and contacting hiring managers and shyt, it is pretty much useless for everything else. But I guess that is what the creators intent was for Linkedin.

In saying that, having people that can confirm what you do is pretty good. Thats a good feature they have added over the last few years. Also, the recommendation thing is good.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The over prescribed the human growth hormone.

Must have. Guy was abusing the small leftback all game. Way too big and strong for him.

Yeah Barca youth are garbage. Gonna be a tiki-taka famine once the current generation runs its course. They been hyping up this Samper kid as the next Xavi but he looked shyte. McEachran looked twice as good at the same age :mjpls:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Must have. Guy was abusing the small leftback all game. Way too big and strong for him.

Yeah Barca youth are garbage. Gonna be a tiki-taka famine once the current generation runs its course. They been hyping up this Samper kid as the next Xavi but he looked shyte. McEachran looked twice as good at the same age :mjpls:

Don't you think it's too soon to tell what he is going to be?

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
All this twitter talk reminds me of a time on sohh when a dude asked for my twitter handle which I gave him.

But then I found out he was one of those mythical posters who acted black online but were really white :wtf:

All along I'd seen that in so many posts, that whole witch hunt for white people who acted black and I thought it was all good and fun until I actually encountered it and it turned out to be a real life, actual thing.

It was interesting :ehh:
Unfortunately i have no interesting mystery behind me.

I'm actually white.

#privileged :smug:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
btw brehs I never paid attention, but are there live bets for yellows ? Id imagine betting on a goalie who is begging to get booked for timewasting isnt that hard :leon: