Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I just used my powers of deduction to follow what i assume is you.

Followed.

@penfield what's your twitter name?

About to deactivate my account actually. Trying to disuse the majority of all social networking while on the hunt for a job save LinkedIn.

Last edited by a moderator:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
All this twitter talk reminds me of a time on sohh when a dude asked for my twitter handle which I gave him.

But then I found out he was one of those mythical posters who acted black online but were really white :wtf:

All along I'd seen that in so many posts, that whole witch hunt for white people who acted black and I thought it was all good and fun until I actually encountered it and it turned out to be a real life, actual thing.

It was interesting :ehh:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
About to deactivate my account actually. Trying to disuse the majority of all social networking while on the hunt for a job save LinkedIn.

LinkedIn is so weird. It's the couples double date (:dwillhuh:) of Social Networks.

I'm on there and I don't care but I do it because it's what you're supposed to do.

How many rappers can come and go whenever he please but elicit crazy fanfare like :stopitslime: .

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
any betting advice? I'm trying to make the money I lost yesterday...

1) Betting on Barca wont get me much :sadcam:

2) Should i bet the Drog and Galasaray? :leon:

3) Or do i take a chance on FC Chalk :mjpls:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I see the Iberians being petty scumbags as per usual when they dont get their own way

Yeah but he got shook when they confronted him and fell back quick. He was some black breh named Godswill ffs :heh:

Barca had another black breh playing rightwing guy looked at least 25 years old :wtf:

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
any betting advice? I'm trying to make the money I lost yesterday...

1) Betting on Barca wont get me much :sadcam:

2) Should i bet the Drog and Galasaray? :leon:

3) Or do i take a chance on FC Chalk :mjpls:

whatever you do don't put money on the Lakers

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Yeah but he got shook when they confronted him and fell back quick. He was some black breh named Godswill ffs :heh:

Barca had another black breh playing rightwing guy looked at least 25 years old :wtf:

The over prescribed the human growth hormone.