Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Where will Wilshere play in barca's midfield....

Nowhere probably.

Jack good player and all, but he's not even at Cesc's level when Cesc was his age.

To compare him to Busquets who Heynckes just a few days ago called the best midfielder in the world...:ugh:

But hey do you and all that.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Jack cant be best of anything until he starts scoring goals. Its that simple. Dont be like Lampard or Gerrard where your missed shots are assists, but he needs to score goals.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Jack cant be best of anything until he starts scoring goals. Its that simple. Dont be like Lampard or Gerrard where your missed shots are assists, but he needs to score goals.

Pretty much, modern midfielders got to score goals in this day and age. Only Iniesta can get away with not scorin.

Brehs on the Milan forum goin on how they would like Wilshere im like :heh: he dont score goals, :snoop: infact they have this fetish of wantin a midfield 3 and none of the players are regular scorers, they think the 3 mohicans are gunna score everyweek :usure:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Nowhere probably.

Jack good player and all, but he's not even at Cesc's level when Cesc was his age.

To compare him to Busquets who Heynckes just a few days ago called the best midfielder in the world...:ugh:

But hey do you and all that.

misunderstanding on my part. I wasn't saying that he should replace Busquets. I said "at best" the only player he could replace would be....

@Kunty McPhuck
besides montelivo, Milan's CMs are :scusthov:

Last edited by a moderator:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
misunderstanding on my part. I wasn't saying that he should replace Busquets. I said "at best" the only player he could replace would be....

@Kunty McPhuck
besides montelivo, Milan's CMs are :scusthov:

Of course he would improve the midfield because his skill set is whats missin in there but a 3 of Monty DeGoon/anchor and Wilshere/Verratti would be lucky to crack 10 goals in a season together. The only way you can get away with it is if your all forwards combind for 80+ goals a season if you gunna compete for titles

Last edited by a moderator:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:pachaha: My guy... Be serious.

If Yaya Toure at his peak couldn't make Barcelona's midfield in his last season what chance does a Wilshire have.

Sent from my iPhone4S using Tapatalk.

Jeez you are boring.

Do you masturbate, whenever a English club losses in the CL

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
I remember there was a time when the top 4 was legitimately as good as anything Europe had to offer.

It was very obvious Arsenal would lose home and away to Bayern as soon as the draw wa made. I've seen Arsenalfans critique the team and match to death on twitter ad Facebook. Truly, they where simply outclassed.

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember there was a time when the top 4 was legitimately as good as anything Europe had to offer.

It was very obvious Arsenal would lose home and away to Bayern as soon as the draw wa made. I've seen Arsenalfans critique the team and match to death on twitter ad Facebook. Truly, they where simply outclassed.

We was knocked out the other cups by Bradford And Blackburn, only an idiot would've thought that bayern weren't gonna knock us out of this one.

The whole club is fukked, I'm just watching to see what's gonna happen next, it's like a soap opera.

It's hard to watch, but in a way I'm glad, cos the board have done it to themselves and we've all been going over the same ground for so long now, it's boring.

I feel for the genuine supporters who go over there no matter what, cos the club have let them down and are truly robbing them blind (another person might think them people are stupid though).

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
Definitely, Arsenal are the worst value for money in the league for active fans.

dirty_yo

hired help
Daps
Reppin
the trashcan
Why do we do this to ourselves year after year? Arsenal exit all cup competitions. We talk about how shyt the board are. Arsenal sign a few second class players. Repeat the cycle.

Arsenal will challenge in the long term but for now just be happy with thy self. Hopefully Wilshire's achievements dont turn out to be half arsed like Gerrard's.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Why do we do this to ourselves year after year? Arsenal exit all cup competitions. We talk about how shyt the board are. Arsenal sign a few second class players. Repeat the cycle.

Arsenal will challenge in the long term but for now just be happy with thy self. Hopefully Wilshire's achievements dont turn out to be half arsed like Gerrard's.

Wot tha fuk is this m8?