Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
another thing about twitter, it makes people thirstier than usual.

on facebook you have an excuse "i want only close friends on my page" and you can hide the friend list you have

on tumblr no one sees the followers you have

but on twitter, everyone can see you being an irrelevant prick taking up space with your 7 followers and 589 tweets. just recently one person who i thought wasn't like that, got on twitter and is agitating for followers on facebook now. had my mindblown like, wow, i didnt think they were one of those. ppersonally i have one just to lurk, get soccer news from there now, heavy mls presence. my most famous follower is jeff bradley :heh:

i had alexi lalas answer a question of mine if that counts too :heh:

not bad at all, find myself on it more than i thought i'd be. recently took it more seriously and instead of trawling 10 soccer sites for shyt i got my twitter feed, and a podcast here or there. job done.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
another thing about twitter, it makes people thirstier than usual.

on facebook you have an excuse "i want only close friends on my page" and you can hide the friend list you have

on tumblr no one sees the followers you have

but on twitter, everyone can see you being an irrelevant prick taking up space with your 7 followers and 589 tweets. just recently one person who i thought wasn't like that, got on twitter and is agitating for followers on facebook now. had my mindblown like, wow, i didnt think they were one of those. ppersonally i have one just to lurk, get soccer news from there now, heavy mls presence. my most famous follower is jeff bradley :heh:

i had alexi lalas answer a question of mine if that counts too :heh:

not bad at all, find myself on it more than i thought i'd be. recently took it more seriously and instead of trawling 10 soccer sites for shyt i got my twitter feed, and a podcast here or there. job done.

I want to check this bytch on Twitter but I cant see anything but an L on the way.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Tunez :noah:

Skream is really pissing off a lot of his dubstep fans by spinning shyt like this. He's one of the few dubstep acts I like (which makes sense as he and Benga were there at the beginning) but when he spins house and disco he's an absolute problem.

Last edited by a moderator:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
As Predicted on here, Stewart Robson went off on the host(Press Pass) because he was trying to bring rationality into the discussion.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:childplease: shut up.
Thiago can't make the 11 and you're telling me Wilshire who hasn't shown anything special than the typical overhyped English player would.

Premier League's finest player Yaya Toure had to settle for the bench in his last season.

Be serious.

Sent from my iPhone4S using Tapatalk.

What does anything in your garbage of a post, have to do with Wilshere.

Please get them Spanish balls out your mouth, you anime loving fake militant, tool.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I want to check this bytch on Twitter but I cant see anything but an L on the way.

thats another thing, bytches going "follow me on instagram/twitter" but they have it protected

you're doing attention whoring wrong :heh:

---------

I didn't see the games but wow @ U de Chile getting destroyed, and Millionarios losing at home to Tijuana

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What does anything in your garbage of a post, have to do with Wilshere.

Please get them Spanish balls out your mouth, you anime loving fake militant, tool.
:pachaha: My guy... Be serious.

If Yaya Toure at his peak couldn't make Barcelona's midfield in his last season what chance does a Wilshire have.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
:pachaha: My guy... Be serious.

If Yaya Toure at his peak couldn't make Barcelona's midfield in his last season what chance does a Wilshire have.

Lets be real, If Wilshere goes to barca only player he'll replace is Busquets

:manny:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Lets be real, If Wilshere goes to barca only player he'll replace is Busquets

:manny:

This post...

fvy6f7.jpg