Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
@Kunty McPhuck, @BLAZO da GAWD

I know. What I'm saying is that they are good players. If Fergie bought these players, he'd never play them with another defender with no PL experience or defending at the top level.

Smalling is a better defender than Evans but you rarely see him paired with Jones unless Evans, Rio and Vidic are injured.

IF it was At Arsenal, they'd be their starting next to each other.

Arsenal could have bought Samba, Cahill.....

@BOBN
Chris Smalling, Phil Jones cost more than that. Whats your point?

Like Gos said, he was bought from Holland and just look at the defenders that have played for Holland since the 90's Ajax/PSV lot retired. :laff:

The Dutch league doesnt produce good defenders, they good on the ball but the actual art of defendin is thrown in the bushes. Back in the 90's when the parity level of the leagues across europe was more even, buyin a player from the Eredivisie meant something, now they just a talented player. A CB should know how to defend without diving in for every challenge or think he can contest every header, or goin for walks being dragged out of position. Let along the fact that he wants to attack all the time once the back 4 finds its self past the halfway line

Last edited by a moderator:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Any you brehs on twitter? Just signed up. I hit up Mastermind but dont know anyone elses.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Blondie is a fukking useless person

of all the bullshyt said in here this is the only post that had me :snoop:

NEGGED YOU bytch ASS NIKKA

If you besmirch the name of Deborah Harry like this ever again I will find you nikka:wow:
and I will bring extra weapons

I've just seen the Arsenal match, everything as expected :leon:

and I was planning on getting spoiled by you guys on Porto/Malaga bt no one gives a fukk. Not seen one post on it, might as well watch :russ:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
My twitter has been reduced to simply retweets :sadbron:

That professional/academic life has me shook, which I think is horseshyt...that whole, "OOO he put up a pic with a beer in hand, he can't handle the rigors of office life"

Like those c*nts aren't all alcoholics snorting budget cocaine while banging a high class whore during a lull at dinner at Dorsia...pricks.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
update: only saw the goal gif on 101greatgoals, realized i dont give a fukk about porto or malaga

My twitter has been reduced to simply retweets :sadbron:

That professional/academic life has me shook
i dont tweet anything , tweeting is pointless unless you're somebody. somebody aka you have relevant info to post and at least 1000 real people follow you

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would'nt Barca want him, he's better than any of their prospects, get a clue, stupid
:childplease: shut up.
Thiago can't make the 11 and you're telling me Wilshire who hasn't shown anything special than the typical overhyped English player would.

Premier League's finest player Yaya Toure had to settle for the bench in his last season.

Be serious.

Sent from my iPhone4S using Tapatalk.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
:childplease: shut up.
Thiago can't make the 11 and you're telling me Wilshire who hasn't shown anything special than the typical overhyped English player would.

Premier League's finest player Yaya Toure had to settle for the bench in his last season.

Be serious.

Look at you speakin in the 3rd person

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
i dont tweet anything , tweeting is pointless unless you're somebody. somebody aka you have relevant info to post and at least 1000 real people follow you

Yeah, I realized that. I was tweeting all the time to my 40 followers and realized none of my friends are really on there like me, just tweeting to an empty computer.

Plus I had a bad habit of giving lurid minute by minute updates of my drunk nights...:skip:

Which yeah, then I can understand, an employer might think you're a c*nt seeing that.