Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Utd played better with 10 men in the 2nd half. Bruno is trash against any half decent opponent, was no surprise utd were more competent with Eriksen and Cas in MF. Bruno missing for 3 games will probably (inadvertently) work well for ETH.

Today they were lucky as hell Son wasn't playing. If those chances fell to him rather than that scrub werner, it would've been 6-0. I would say though, there isn't a single team that give werner any respect - and for good reason :dead: I honestly think he is the worst player I've seen at a high profile club

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

Brent is an insecure loser. He asked Faz to tell Saeed he wasn’t talking about him. :mjlol:

The Hojlund being a fan of United Stand, we already knew that.

They bushed Faz because his videos did low views? That’s cap. It’s because he said Ten Scam was concussed and top reds got upset. :russ:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

Brent is an insecure loser. He asked Faz to tell Saeed he wasn’t talking about him. :mjlol:

They bushed Faz because his videos did low views? That’s cap. It’s because he said Ten Scam was concussed and top reds got upset. :russ:

walahi :picard: is goldfish target #1 on these fancam skreets :hubie:

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Alvarez :patrice:

I rate mans and I know he had a long summer with the NT but he hasn’t been it so far…
The amount of teams across Europe that needed a guy last last season, last season and this season to push them over the top :mjpls: there was a nikka available :mjpls:no triggers pulled :mjpls: they gonna understand and regret and we will have our pick of the bunch :ohlawd:

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps

:dead:
I don’t know who these characters are but that Muslim brother coming on out of nowhere had me creasing.

They got the akhis stressing out here