Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
zirkzee aint it
I knew it from the jump that mans was not gonna improve the squad

Who's decision was Ugarte? I don't like his touch on the ball.

I like Ugarte for his tenacity, but you need someone more composed on the ball with him. You would need to get Ugarte and someone like Rabiot to make it make sense.

Think that was Ineos.

Ten Hag didn't want McTominay sold. That's why we needed another midfield along with Ugarte. He's basically somebody that wins the ball and passes it to the better players.
Ugarte would work in a midfield three, not a double pivot.

Mount off injured :francis:
I was told Mount would be like a new signing. A new signing that never plays.

They would have been better off just developing Samu.

Sorloth had em deceived by his last season heroics. Anyone who watches La Liga knows mans was decent at best at La Real.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Said it before I’ll say it again La Liga broadcasts are sharp great resolution great presentation

PL on the other hand is so amateur

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I knew it from the jump that mans was not gonna improve the squad

I like Ugarte for his tenacity, but you need someone more composed on the ball with him. You would need to get Ugarte and someone like Rabiot to make it make sense.

Ugarte would work in a midfield three, not a double pivot.

I was told Mount would be like a new signing. A new signing that never plays.

They would have been better off just developing Samu.

Sorloth had em deceived by his last season heroics. Anyone who watches La Liga knows mans was decent at best at La Real.
They blamed Casemiro for their shyt MF.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Alvarez :patrice:

I rate mans and I know he had a long summer with the NT but he hasn’t been it so far…

Said it before I’ll say it again La Liga broadcasts are sharp great resolution great presentation

PL on the other hand is so amateur

I like their depth of field 8K camera but Prem has far more dynamic camera work.

I watched the Celta vs Girona game and the camera work for very static. For the bigger matches, La Liga will be a bit more dynamic.