Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sheeeeit even in the early 2000's during the grime heyday's those ends were still no go zones. fukk, Bow is next on the list

picture me walking around Bow by myself with not a concern at all :krs:

I still think bethnal is a little aggy

although south london and tottenham are the final frontiers...east london has been well and truly nurtured

Tottenham still looks a dump, I try to go no further north than the lovely upper st :laugh:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
no, its not that. We do the same thing in America with our team, and a lot of people here cannot afford to attend matches here either. And there are a lot of empty seats as well

It is literally a nothing.

If you want to get upset and want shyt to change with prices, dont buy tickets. No one wants to do that tho

There are more legit things to get upset at the club over, but them announcing that 60k people bought tickets to the game instead of announcing the actual attendance is a nonsense.

Like what difference does it make? Why does it matter? Why does it make you angry? You should laugh at the idiots who bought tickets to a match they did not attend, not get upset at the club for pointing out the total paid attendance.
Wtf? Surely the point is that some people can't go to games because of pricing and availability, while others can simply afford to buy tickets and not go, which the club implicitly endorses by announcing near capacity attendances when it isn't the case at all. Why would people be laughing at idiots who are stopping them from watching their own team by buying up tickets at excessive prices?

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sheeeeit even in the early 2000's during the grime heyday's those ends were still no go zones. fukk, Bow is next on the list

although south london and tottenham are the final frontiers...east london has been well and truly nurtured

I used to go to home made jungle raves in bow, not a girl in the place, you know your in a shythole/dangerous environment, when 80% of the people in the party have their hoods up, someone always got stabbed abd police would be called.

Youth eh?

Best days of your life

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tottenham still looks a dump, I try to go no further north than the lovely upper st :laugh:

tottenham will always be a dump :pachaha:

any area that has streets with names like
TN_BlackBoyLane.jpg

is sure to be a waste end for eternity lol

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I used to go to home made jungle raves in bow, not a girl in the place, you know your in a shythole/dangerous environment, when 80% of the people in the party have their hoods up, someone always got stabbed abd police would be called.

Youth eh?

Best days of your life

:blessed: :noah:

tbf, for some odd reason I would give anything for London to have that 'edge' again...place is boring as fukk nowadays and the city just looks like its lost something about itself

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Wtf? Surely the point is that some people can't go to games because of pricing and availability, while others can simply afford to buy tickets and not go, which the club implicitly endorses by announcing near capacity attendances when it isn't the case at all. Why would people be laughing at idiots who are stopping them from watching their own team by buying up tickets at excessive prices?
and my point is that the same shyt happens in America, and around the world. Arsenal fans are not special in that regard.

Corporations and the wealthy are buying tickets to sporting events and the prices have gone up. And those that buy tickets have little to no passion for the teams.

The only way for this to change is if Arsenal fans stop buying tickets and attending matches. Stop renewing your season tickets. And stop financially backing the club. No one wants to do that. ANd its not just true with Arsenal, I have seen it first hand in the NFL with the Redskins. It sucks.

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

tbf, for some odd reason I would give anything for London to have that 'edge' again...place is boring as fukk nowadays and the city just looks like its lost something about itself

On the other hand, I heard dagenham is getting worse, someone threw acid in a girls face the other day :whoa:

Apparently for no reason as well :sad:

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and my point is that the same shyt happens in America, and around the world. Arsenal fans are not special in that regard.

Corporations and the wealthy are buying tickets to sporting events and the prices have gone up. And those that buy tickets have little to no passion for the teams.

The only way for this to change is if Arsenal fans stop buying tickets and attending matches. Stop renewing your season tickets. And stop financially backing the club. No one wants to do that. ANd its not just true with Arsenal, I have seen it first hand in the NFL with the Redskins. It sucks.

They make more money off day trippers as well, cos a real supporter isn't going to buy a kit and merchandise every week, where as a day tripper from Japan is, but I hope arsenal fall flat on their face.

Greedy c*nts, but I agree, supporters shouldn't feed their habit.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

:pachaha: Tryin to get brehs to go Stratford Rex back end of the 90's and early 00's.

Tottenham will never be saved. I remember when my mate lived in Feltham, they were suppose to knock down this shyt towerblock, but it was saved at the last min because they had to move people from Tottenham to there because there Towerblock was shytter :laff:

Oh yeah Temple now that was a utter shythole

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Too many foreigners live in London now so the edge has been somewhat diluted down. Also more people doin their own things, plus its kind of hard to do dirt in public because of all the fukkin CCTV about.

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember the gin palace in old Kent rd, tenner to get on and 50p a drink, place was like a War zone, you had to go toilet in pairs, cos someone would 100% give it to you if they thought you was alone :laugh:

Drink triple vodka and lemonade hooch for £2 :win:

I never went ceasers in Streatham, but I heard it was £20 to get in and free drink :mindblown:, must've been murders in there.