Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Update on the tunez initiative: My homette went to Goodwill and found a Felix da Housecat remix to a Brandy song on vinyl, as well as Depeche Mode's Violator, a Cure remix album, and the Dirty Dancing soundtrack on tape. All were banged. After we ran out of alcohol, we went about actually trying to learn ableton and laid down some disgustingly funky synth progressions. At this rate I'll be rolling in white girl(s) by labor day.
yeah, im gonna need this uploaded and a link to this, STAT. :beli:

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no, its not that. We do the same thing in America with our team, and a lot of people here cannot afford to attend matches here either. And there are a lot of empty seats as well

It is literally a nothing.

If you want to get upset and want shyt to change with prices, dont buy tickets. No one wants to do that tho

There are more legit things to get upset at the club over, but them announcing that 60k people bought tickets to the game instead of announcing the actual attendance is a nonsense.

Like what difference does it make? Why does it matter? Why does it make you angry? You should laugh at the idiots who bought tickets to a match they did not attend, not get upset at the club for pointing out the total paid attendance.

Yeah, I don't buy tickets anymore, last time I paid sixty quid we lost to Chelsea 6-1, after I was :sad:

I don't mind if it seemed like the board were trying, but I just feel they are money grabbing c*nts.

You're right, people should vote with their feet, but some people got emotional ties to their team, so it's hard.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
It's hard round there, cos there no actual shytholes (as far as I could tell on the knowledge), it's all expensive isn't it?

Well, it all looked kinda nice when I was driving round there, I actually think east london is the worst area for shytholes, only the docklands are is all that really (maybe some parts of Victoria park in hackney)

West london needs a whitechapel type shythole to bring prices down lol

Everythings just done on the sly round here. Then again West has always had a rep for being the most classy part of London.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's hard round there, cos there no actual shytholes (as far as I could tell on the knowledge), it's all expensive isn't it?

Well, it all looked kinda nice when I was driving round there, I actually think east london is the worst area for shytholes, only the docklands are is all that really (maybe some parts of Victoria park in hackney)

West london needs a whitechapel type shythole to bring prices down lol

peckham is becoming a nice area too :damn:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I never got getting fades.

I got a fade once and it just made me upset, hair growing at uneven lengths and shyt. I'm an even all around guy myself.

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Hope Oldham beat Everton, nothing against Everton but to have 4 Football Leagues teams in the QF's at this point would be great

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everythings just done on the sly round here. Then again West has always had a rep for being the most classy part of London.

Everywhere has got there council estates, but whitechapel has just got that special metho/glue sniffer/smack head with no Shame feeling about it, come out the station and you can just feel the grimy hopelessness in your pores.

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
peckham is becoming a nice area too :damn:

When I was growing up in bethnal green (early teens), we used to be para to go to stoke newington without a firm of ya :laugh:, good chance someone would try something or you might get robbed, never would go to a fair in clissold park, but these days, stoke newington church street looks great lol, obviously shyt must still go down, but in the 90's some places were no go zones if you aren't from there and didnt want trouble.

Bermondsey is another place that looks decent these days lol

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When I was growing up in bethnal green (early teens), we used to be para to go to stoke newington without a firm of ya :laugh:, good chance someone would try something or you might get robbed, never would go to a fair in clissold park, but these days, stoke newington church street looks great lol, obviously shyt must still go down, but in the 90's some places were no go zones if you aren't from there and didnt want trouble.

Bermondsey is another place that looks decent these days lol

sheeeeit even in the early 2000's during the grime heyday's those ends were still no go zones. fukk, Bow is next on the list

picture me walking around Bow by myself with not a concern at all :krs:

I still think bethnal is a little aggy

although south london and tottenham are the final frontiers...east london has been well and truly nurtured