Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Every team in the world does that. Tickets sold is what counts not attendance.

yeah, of all the legit things to get upset about with Arsenal, I never understood this. Its so stupid and its standard for every stadium around the world.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where you?
Fulham area?

My nan still lives in dalston and a two bed ex council in the tower block in her flats is 250000 :whoa:

Our generation is getting fukked on house prices :sad:

tbf though, dalston is hipsterland and is considered one of thee 'upcoming' areas in london

to make a comparison for the american brehs here. The Hoxton. Shoreditch & Dalston areas in London are the UK equivalent of what happened to Brooklyn with Williamsburg

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Games Played: 11
Games Won: 10
Games Drawn: 1
Games Lost: 0
Goals For: 27
Goals Against: 1

Bayern's away record
whats that Champions League away record looking like this season?:youngsabo:
Might be 2nd season syndrome, but Ox has been utter shyt this season when ive seen him play. Seems like hes too busy tryin to show off his personality/
I cant think of one good match he has had this season. I may be forgetting it, idk but dude has been awful. His passing :scusthov:

I read somewhere that we pay out only 10 milli less than Man Utd in wages per year

1-vince-mcmahon-wwe-funny-face.gif

It doesn't make sense brehs
this is untrue.

ManU augments salaries via sponsorship deals and and off shore accounts. That is why Rooney and ManU had to pay the tax man last year. No one knows for sure, but I would bet their wage bill is closer to Chelsea and City than it is Arsenal.

That is not a defense of Arsenal's wage bill, mind you. I cant defend Gervais at 50k a week or whatever he is on. I just cant.

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah, of all the legit things to get upset about with Arsenal, I never understood this. Its so stupid and its standard for every stadium around the world.

I suppose it doesn't matter to people who didnt grow up going to game and then were priced out for corporate whoring.

But to me, it's a big thing that real supporters can't get into games, even though there are thousands of empty seats.

But tbh, anyone paying 40 quid+ to get into a football match is a c*nt and deserves to be robbed/fukked over.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Where you?
Fulham area?

My nan still lives in dalston and a two bed ex council in the tower block in her flats is 250000 :whoa:

Our generation is getting fukked on house prices :sad:

Yup thats my endz. And they keep on building more and more flats round here aswell. They just saved Charings X hospital, otherwise it was gunna be sold and turned into more flats. Its gunan get to the point where theres gunan be more flats then people in the area.

250k for a towerblock flat :mindblown:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I suppose it doesn't matter to people who didnt grow up going to game

no, its not that. We do the same thing in America with our team, and a lot of people here cannot afford to attend matches here either. And there are a lot of empty seats as well

It is literally a nothing.

If you want to get upset and want shyt to change with prices, dont buy tickets. No one wants to do that tho

There are more legit things to get upset at the club over, but them announcing that 60k people bought tickets to the game instead of announcing the actual attendance is a nonsense.

Like what difference does it make? Why does it matter? Why does it make you angry? You should laugh at the idiots who bought tickets to a match they did not attend, not get upset at the club for pointing out the total paid attendance.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Off topic, but why are skin fades so popular in the UK?

....they're popular everywhere bruh bruh.

Coming from a breh with a skin fade :wow:

Update on the tunez initiative: My homette went to Goodwill and found a Felix da Housecat remix to a Brandy song on vinyl, as well as Depeche Mode's Violator, a Cure remix album, and the Dirty Dancing soundtrack on tape. All were banged. After we ran out of alcohol, we went about actually trying to learn ableton and laid down some disgustingly funky synth progressions. At this rate I'll be rolling in white girl(s) by labor day.

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's hard round there, cos there no actual shytholes (as far as I could tell on the knowledge), it's all expensive isn't it?

Well, it all looked kinda nice when I was driving round there, I actually think east london is the worst area for shytholes, only the docklands are is all that really (maybe some parts of Victoria park in hackney)

West london needs a whitechapel type shythole to bring prices down lol