Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The thing is, it's obvious, but you sell your best players abd replace them with average ones, this is whst happens.

The club ate fukking joke anyway, even down to the hiding of attendance figures to mask how unsuccessful we've been lately.

The chickens are coming home to roost and I can't say I'm even angry, there are players playing for arsenal that should never have, now they are regular starters.

It's unbelievable really.

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://m.zoopla.co.uk/for-sale/details/27071359

It's the Dow stairs one to this, but it needs doing up like this one, I viewed it today and it had a walk in old people bath/shower lol, so it needs requiring, central heating installed ( its got storage heaters at the minute), new kitchen and bathroom.

It's 180000, I offered 170000 this morning, but no news so far, i know it would be perfect once fixed up though, just wondering how much it would take to look like the upstairs one (in this advert)

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Play devils advocate for a mo.

Who would you like to see fukk off. Im guessin over 10 players

In a twilight zone-esque turn of events where we would sell a player and buy someone who was better than the breh sold

I'd want

chezza's
mertz
verms
coquelin
santos
jenks
ramshyte
diaby
rosicky
arshavin
arteta
gervinho

all gone with the rest of the squad except whilshere to play deputy roles to other brehs coming in

so basically, the whole team

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In a twilight zone-esque turn of events where we would sell a player and buy someone who was better than the breh sold

I'd want

chezza's
mertz
verms
coquelin
santos
jenks
ramshyte
diaby
rosicky
arshavin
arteta
gervinho

all gone with the rest of the squad except whilshere to play deputy roles to other brehs coming in

Lol, it's funny cos it ain't even an exaggeration :pachaha:

You could pick up the players we still want in a mini metro.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
The thing is, it's obvious, but you sell your best players abd replace them with average ones, this is whst happens.

The club ate fukking joke anyway, even down to the hiding of attendance figures to mask how unsuccessful we've been lately.

The chickens are coming home to roost and I can't say I'm even angry, there are players playing for arsenal that should never have, now they are regular starters.

It's unbelievable really.

Every team in the world does that. Tickets sold is what counts not attendance.

Back 5 is done after this year. Wenger's been throwing them under the bus since the united game.

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every team in the world does that. Tickets sold is what counts not attendance.

Back 5 is done after this year. Wenger's been throwing them under the bus since the united game.

It counts because real fans can't get into the ground, so we're not generating new "real" supporters and cos we are now a team in decline (lol like falling off a cliff decline), how long do you think the club can keep selling corporate season tickets?

They already losing money on the boxes, cos no c*nt wants them.

When I used to stand in the clock end in 1993 (:old:), it was regular for arsenal to have crowds of less than 20000 for a midweek game against say Wimbledon and back then it was a tenner to get in, I know people think football was always trendy and grounds was always packed, but this isn't the case, arsenal have been treating true fans like shyt for a while now and we'll see how the board likes it when even the official attendance is around 40000 and the real attendance is 30000 and they is empty seats everywhere.

I hate to root for arsenals Denise, but this board are absolute c*nts and I hope they get what's coming to them, I don't care cos if we end up in the championship I'll be able to get a cheap ticket every game :laugh:

C'mon arsenal!!!

Edit:in the 1993 season we was refurbishing the north bank, but at 18000 on a wet Wednesday, the ground still wasn't two/thirds full

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Games Played: 11
Games Won: 10
Games Drawn: 1
Games Lost: 0
Goals For: 27
Goals Against: 1

Bayern's away record

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
The Pol keepers
Gervais
Vermaelen
Maybe Ox on a loan
Arshavin (he is still at the club ffs :damn:)
Rosicky
Diaby
Wenger

Might be 2nd season syndrome, but Ox has been utter shyt this season when ive seen him play. Seems like hes too busy tryin to show off his personality/

2 bedroom flat for sale in Billet Lane, Hornchurch RM11 - 27071359 - Zoopla Mobile

It's the Dow stairs one to this, but it needs doing up like this one, I viewed it today and it had a walk in old people bath/shower lol, so it needs requiring, central heating installed ( its got storage heaters at the minute), new kitchen and bathroom.

It's 180000, I offered 170000 this morning, but no news so far, i know it would be perfect once fixed up though, just wondering how much it would take to look like the upstairs one (in this advert)

Not a bad price I suppose :ld:, doubt you could buy a tiny 1 bedroom flat round here for that :sadcam: Might have to get the Polaks in and we know British builders like 10 tea and faq breaks a day and long off a job longer than they have to

I'd want

chezza's
mertz
verms
coquelin
santos
jenks
ramshyte
diaby
rosicky
arshavin
arteta
gervinho

Could easily save yourselves 40-50m in wages gettin rid of them. It is :scusthov: the wage bill and the results dont match up

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Might be 2nd season syndrome, but Ox has been utter shyt this season when ive seen him play. Seems like hes too busy tryin to show off his personality/

Not a bad price I suppose :ld:, doubt you could buy a tiny 1 bedroom flat round here for that :sadcam: Might have to get the Polaks in and we know British builders like 10 tea and faq breaks a day and long off a job longer than they have to

Could easily save yourselves 40-50m in wages gettin rid of them. It is :scusthov: the wage bill and the results dont match up

Where you?
Fulham area?

My nan still lives in dalston and a two bed ex council in the tower block in her flats is 250000 :whoa:

Our generation is getting fukked on house prices :sad:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I read somewhere that we pay out only 10 milli less than Man Utd in wages per year

1-vince-mcmahon-wwe-funny-face.gif

It doesn't make sense brehs