Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Can imagine the reaction

the-best-of-the-skeptical-3rd-world-kid-meme.jpg

Who is that little breh. I've seen the memes and pics but never seen the video its actually from, or even know what its about. Apart from there being some Cac reporter near him

Montez

Superstar
Daps
200011_1_p.jpg

Had a love affair with these. Still wondering how and why.

yeah, Adidas were insane with those designs. It was apparently inspired by a Ferrari :dwillhuh:

Nike's bball shoes have gone to shyt since the early 2000s, imo.

The Air Max's have always been where they are at, but even more now.

And they feel so good on the feet too :ahh:

Epic shoes.

Porsche 911 of footwear.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who is that little breh. I've seen the memes and pics but never seen the video its actually from, or even know what its about. Apart from there being some Cac reporter near him

No idea.

African memes > all others btw.

:blessed: the goat (not a proper meme but fack it)

Skeptical kid :bow:

The dancing kids :bow:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Porsche 911 of footwear.
from 97 onward, we in the DC area had a love affair with these shoes.

People from BMore used to shyt on the shoes, but then they started claiming they rocked them first. :stopitslime:
No idea.

African memes > all others btw.

:blessed: the goat (not a proper meme but fack it)

Skeptical kid :bow:

The dancing kids :bow:

haters-gonna-hate-kid.jpg

32142959.jpg

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Looks like an orthopedic shoe :pachaha:

:deadmanny:

from 97 onward, we in the DC area had a love affair with these shoes.

People from BMore used to shyt on the shoes, but then they started claiming they rocked them first. :stopitslime:

:mjpls: held it done up here until the Wizard years. These were 2nd but everyone had a soft spot for them. Undisputed kings now imo.

Flightposite had a nice run too.

Blows my mind how anyone can shyt on these.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
:mjpls: held it done up here until the Wizard years. These were 2nd but everyone had a soft spot for them. Undisputed kings now imo.

Flightposite had a nice run too.

Blows my mind how anyone can shyt on these.

in college, cats from Jersey, NY, Philly, and BMore used to hit us with the :huhldup::snoop: when we rocked these.

BY the end of my time in school, they were all rocking and claiming they brought it down here. :stopitslime:

DC area people were ridiculed for years on the east coast because of these shoes, then everyone on the east coast started rocking them.

Ive been off nike for a while tho, outside of Max's. Adidas :ahh:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Last great pair of nike shoes I had/bought was the Air Max 93 in a pink and blue colorway. (gave it that proper 90s camp feel)

But I actually wore those to run in. They felt amazing, used them for years :bow:

Never owned Js. I just hate Tinker Hatfield honestly.

I'll always love my All Day All Nights though :to:

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Madrid are pathetic for letting this team come into the Bernabau and get a score draw with players of the caliber of Phil Jones, Evan's, Raphael...

Rooney running around playing the role of a dog after a ball, Ferguson has no faith in him in these big games.
Hopefully Benzema shows up in form in the second leg and Pepe and Marcelo are good.

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Madrid are pathetic for letting this team come into the Bernabau and get a score draw with players of the caliber of Phil Jones, Evan's, Raphael...

Rooney running around playing the role of a dog after a ball, Ferguson has no faith in him in these big games.
Hopefully Benzema shows up in form in the second leg and Pepe and Marcelo are good.
:huhldup: