Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
It goes without saying valentines day is a nothing day. If you pretend you scared to fuk with it (link it to devil worship cos of the red and gifts innit) you can even get away with not doing anything without any lip.

this man has been fondling ronnies peen extra hard after this game :scusthov:

hes never coming back :russ:

Just uplifting his product.

concise

Veteran
Daps
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OujiGGxv2zc]Boca Juniors vs Toluca 1-2 Copa Libertadores 2013 [13/02/13] Goles - YouTube[/ame]

I forgot about this last night

:heh:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I was going to ask a girl i've only met a couple of times to do something tonight until i realised it was valentines day.

fukk that:whoa:

Sure i could reassure her there is no real meaning in taking her out on valentines day but you know what these females are like.:upsetfavre:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
[ame=http://youtu.be/Bor9vMxgyb4?t=161s]France 3-3 Allemagne - Frankreich 3-3 Deutschland - France 3-3 Germany - YouTube[/ame]

Let's replace Sissoko on the right wing by Louisa :shaq:
And take Délie instead of Benzo (she scored 42 in 51 international games :thumbsup:)

OGmittee

Smugest Poster Alive
Daps
Reppin
Boston
gonna watch liverpool lose to zenit real quick :popcorn:

edit: if Liverpool didnt have Carragher theyd give up 4 goals a game at least :heh:

OGmittee

Smugest Poster Alive
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Gus Johnson does soccer games now? :leon:

he did the champs league match between RM and United yesterday, was calling Benzema "Ozil" and Xabi Alonso "Sergio Ramos" :facepalm: theyre just giving him practice so by the World Cup he'll know the players hopefully

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Who the fukk is Gus Johnson and why does anyone give a shyt?

That is a hypothetical question btw, i don't want to know who he is.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Wow, you're right. Shocking tbf :whew:

In my defence, i am in the worst mental state i have been in for months.

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Who the fukk is Gus Johnson and why does anyone give a shyt?

That is a hypothetical question btw, i don't want to know who he is.
Black lad who shouts at the end of college basketball games. America, this is our country.

Stick horn sections into the stands at the next world cup and you'll have Shaq shuffling down the flank.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Black lad who shouts at the end of college basketball games. America, this is our country.

Stick horn sections into the stands at the next world cup and you'll have Shaq shuffling down the flank.

strangely enough he was better than a lot of american commentators who have been doing this for much longer than he has. weird aint it? :pachaha:

-----

Alex Witsel wasting away @ Zenit :noah: :to: Why do these players keep signing their life away to Portuguese Clubs fot a few more thousands pounds per week :snoop:

remember SAF being interested in him but his club was asking for too much money...

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Piers Morgan: ‘Women send me underwear in the post’ The chat-show host reveals why he’s not surprised that he’s now a sex symbol

stevieray.gif