Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

marleyg

drug
Daps
Reppin
coLT$, kAkALAk
images

Montez

Superstar
Daps
The last two days have reignited my love of the CL. Been a long time the CL has excited me.

All great games and atmospheres so far.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Howler Radio: Obsessed | The North American Soccer Network

In this episode of Howler Radio, stories about people who schedule their lives around soccer games, who choose their teams over potential love interests, and just generally decide that soccer is the one thing in life they absolutely can’t do without. You know who you are.

It's the NPR of soccer back again. The Red Bulls breh in the beginning :salute::to:

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
Just realized Fox Soccer Channel has been added to Choice Xtra and Choice Ultimate on Directv, no more need to have the sports pack. :blessed:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Happy VD guys :smugfavre:

Is it just me or is people hating Valentine's Day as boring a sentiment as liking Valentine's Day or being in love in general?

Valentine's Day, the most boring holiday ever. And I thought Sewing Machine day on June 13th had that...you know...sewn up.

Last edited by a moderator:

BOBN

Pro
Daps
It goes without saying valentines day is a nothing day. If you pretend you scared to fuk with it (link it to devil worship cos of the red and gifts innit) you can even get away with not doing anything without any lip.
Ferguson suffered the pain of watching Ronaldo level matters for Madrid - but could not hide his admiration for the talent he nurtured so carefully at Old Trafford.

He said: "Cristiano had great years with us. I spoke to him. He is sitting in our dressing room, talking to the lads.

"I'm proud to see how he has flourished. I don't know how you describe a goal like that. I blamed Patrice Evra for not challenging him until I saw the replay. Then I felt a bit stupid.

"His kneecap is almost at the same height as Evra's head. It shows how high he climbed but I have seen it before when he played for us. His spring is unbelievable, as is the power in his header.

"I don't know if there is a player in the game who can do that. Certainly Lionel Messi couldn't do that."
this man has been fondling ronnies peen extra hard after this game :scusthov:

hes never coming back :russ: