Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Pseudo

All Star
Daps
I don't know what people expect from Halland in these games. City don't play to his strengths.

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
200w.gif
nikka I’m a Coli legend.you ain’t know? Or you too busy eating up ?

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
I don't know what people expect from Halland in these games. City don't play to his strengths.

Only KDB looks for his runs.

It's ok tho as long as we keep getting good results. Madrid pulled out all the stops but are in the same position they were last year.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No funny but I rather Elneny in the Mid, then Jorginho or Partey.

I like Jorg, but any mid with legs doing a number on us. And Partey is just rusty as fukk

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Idk where y’all getting this notion that City just gonna batter Madrid like that. This City side isn’t as defensively sound as last year. Madrid will still get their opportunities.

I do think Jude gotta sit the next match out though.

Bellingham :russ:

Dude has been shocking

Bellingham had one of the most pathetic performance I've ever seen from a Madrid star/key player in a big game at Bernabeu….

He better realize where he's playing when it's Champions League time. If he doesn't have a good game in Etihad, City is winning easily.

Jude did more bytching and whinging than Bruno in that game. Absolute ghost otherwise

If Carlo is smart, he drops Jude for Brahim in the 2nd leg

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Idk where y’all getting this notion that City just gonna batter Madrid like that. This City side isn’t as defensively sound as last year. Madrid will still get their opportunities.

I do think Jude gotta sit the next match out though.

If Carlo is smart, he drops Jude for Brahim in the 2nd leg
Jude was a mess :picard::hubie: