Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
thats why the superleague is a stupid ideea.
Teams like this shouldnt play eachother 10 times a year
This! Absoultely this. When you get greedy with good things, they wind up diminishing greatly. You see this all the time with companies. They're best years financially always preceed their fall/crash

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Yeah, in this stage it's almost impossible to give a penalty when the player's leg is going straight into the opponent. They'll always assume he's trying to force contact.
Its like Pass Interference at the end of a playoff game. The ref isn't going to call it unless its egregious.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Yeah, in this stage it's almost impossible to give a penalty when the player's leg is going straight into the opponent. They'll always assume he's trying to force contact.
Saka thought Neuer was going to fully commit and he stepped on him. Ref made the right call, as much as I want it to be a pen.

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Elliot was falling over before there was even any contact and kicked his leg out looking for it. People swore it was a pen.

I think the reckless nature of that tackle was taken into account with that one.

With this one I can see arguments for both.

I think its a home penalty...we still didn't get it at home though :pachaha: :snoop:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
fukk you arsenal dikk suckers. Bayern is that gang
200w.gif