Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Emery is very lucky Top 5 in the Prem will likely qualify UCL. Last 5 games haven’t been anything to write home about.

Still think he’s done a fantastic job thus far this season and I have Villa as faves for ECL.

—————————————

If Bilbao don’t win this final, Inaki Williams gotta go. Mans messed up soooo many opportunities for Bilbao. Bad touches, mishyts, etc. The usual stuff you see from him.

—————————————

Bayer really got a chance to win the league next week at home. Xabi gotta show these Dortmund fools how to win the title when it’s in your hands.

Boniface and Tella as German champs :blessed:

—————————————

That’s likely the league for Sporting. Them men gonna be raided in the summer, no Angelina Jolie

Amorim (gaffer) - gone
Gyokeres - gone
Inacio - gone
Goncalves - gone
Hjulmand - gone

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Brighton game was really comfortable, hope Rashford got something for me tomorrow
I'm sure the older Rashford brother got a sternly worded IG story ready for tomorrow :francis:

Giallorossi victory.... needed it.. :blessed:
Two EL matches with AC Milan coming up and then it's Bologna, Napoli, Juventus and Atalanta :picard:

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Any one got a good stream can use? i wanna see the liverpool man united game but all streams on reddit are always several minutes back as well