Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Frangala

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Le Grand Congo (Kin)
one of the most irritating things to see is Jordan Ayew wearing a number 9 shirt when dude is terrible at finishing and scoring goals. The number 9 shirt when growing up meant something meaning you were a proper finisher and goalscorer. I understand dude is there for his work rate but still he is so inept in front of goal.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
one of the most irritating things to see is Jordan Ayew wearing a number 9 shirt when dude is terrible at finishing and scoring goals. The number 9 shirt when growing up meant something meaning you were a proper finisher and goalscorer. I understand dude is there for his work rate but still he is so inept in front of goal.

He’s awful and that hairline :scust:

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Must be nice to be the most expensive defender in the world, have no impact in your team's season and no one care.
McCallister is the only Argentine transfer from this summer that's having a good season in the EPL, right? Was that transfer this summer?

Edit: You know wha, I keep forgetting Gvuardiol is Croatian, lol. Am I racist? :patrice:

Last edited:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Leverkusen will lose a game but I’d rather it be in the EL against WHU away, but still advance.

I want them to go undefeated in the BuLi and win the Pokal. Perfect German season so to speak. It’s these next four games in BuLi that’ll be tough. Got BVB, Stuttgart and Frankfurt to play.

But Boniface and Palacios are both back so…

I was skeptical about him early on, looked out of his depth but he's the doing the business
Same. First few games he looked out of it but mans been doing bits.
Ayew has the gaffer’s nudes I’m sure of it.