Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Man, @THEREALBRAND if Cholo doesn’t bring home the CDR this season, questions need to be asked

Bilabo is cooking this year though, and the San Memes in a fortress but it has to be now.

I say it all the time, mans should have at least 4 more major trophies for Atletico.
Knocking Real Madrid out was my championship.

Anything else is extra :manny:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV

Am I lying though? Between UCL, the League and CDR, Cholo should have had more trophies.

One of the two UCLs final, at least one more league title (I’m looking at the 15/16 season in particular), throw in another CDR and a suppercoppa.

Cholo kind of like Klopp in that their impact for the club isn’t reflected in their trophy haul.

The Laporte goal line clearance and that Son goal is the difference between 1 vs 3 titles for Klopp. The two UCL losses to Madrid were down to the GKs.

Fine margins.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Am I lying though? Between UCL, the League and CDR, Cholo should have had more trophies.

One of the two UCLs final, at least one more league title (I’m looking at the 15/16 season in particular), throw in another CDR and a suppercoppa.

Cholo kind of like Klopp in that their impact for the club isn’t reflected in their trophy haul.

The Laporte goal line clearance and that Son goal is the difference between 1 vs 3 titles for Klopp. The two UCL losses to Madrid were down to the GKs.

Fine margins.
You cant count those finals. Beating R Madrid in an Ucl final is almost impossible
Its kind of hard to win La liga. You have to have a season where Both RM and Barca are :flabbynsick:

He might get trophies in the future because Barca is kind of shyt. Idk how they won in last season

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps

Fine margins.
U damn right one of them cl they lost to Madrid i BELIEVE in 14 when they went to ot that one they shoulda won

People act like we went 30 years without a trophy, it was the league lol and even after all that time if we win this year we tie united in league titles lol..

We won the UCL,Europa etc during that time

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
U damn right one of them cl they lost to Madrid i BELIEVE in 14 when they went to ot that one they shoulda won

Yep, la Decima for Real Madrid. Ramos with the last minute header to take it to OT. I think that goal was actually offsides.

Even the 15/16 one that they lost on PKs. I remember Grizzou missed a crucial penalty in regular time from Atlethi

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Man City finally score at Tottenham’s new stadium after 101 attempts at goal! even though there will be a debate on if it was a foul or not.:russ:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Spurs had no business being in this game the defending and marking as been TRASH....PEH deserves a post game punch in the nose.

Shots are 29-1 how do you go out like that at home....I tried to like Udogie but that boy is trashcans on the ball...

Last edited:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Man City finally score at Tottenham’s new stadium after 101 attempts at goal! even though there will be a debate on if it was a foul or not.:russ:

That's only a foul if Allison is the goalkeeper who concedes it

nahnah

Superstar
Daps
What a job Klopp has done though.

Built that squad

Play the most entertaining free-flowing football in the league by a mile

They don't play like a bunch of super drilled cyborgs like the rest of the top 4.

Hopefully they'll get relegated next season.

Had to balance the scouser praise out.

Felt dirty.

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Only one logical replacement at this point:
sam-allardyce-big-sam.gif
]
Save that type of banter for the Sheffield's, Burnley's, and Luton's of the world :pacspit:

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
CQ3UgUAUAAAgxLw

He's aged like a mf throughout these 8 years. I noticed a lot of managers do, job must be stress 24/7
Can kind of relate unfortunately :snoop:

I work in investment banking and recently had to renew my license (done every 5 years here)

Looked at my previous picture from the old licence and the difference is night and day.

My range of emotions were: :what::sadcam::flabbynsick: