Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
PL ❌

FA Cup ❌

Carabao Cup ❌

CL (soon to be ❌)

Absolutely no reason to keep him beyond this season
You Arsenal fans man... :mjlol:

I'm not specifically fond of Arteta but he gave y'all the best EPL result in 10 years and the best EPL season since the Invincibles and y'all are ready to bush him already lmao. Reminder that he lost the race last year because of lack of depth, otherwise you would have won it.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Where is he gonna play and what shirt number is he gonna wear
RM have the number 9 available. I can see him and Vini swapping wings and centrally during games. Vini has also been lining up from the right in a few games I've seen him this season. So I can see them being more flexible. MBappe is quite flexible in his position tbh.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Onana to the Emirates? :ohhh::jbhmm:

I don’t hate it, but I don’t know.

On a side note, you telling me it’s that hard to find a decent dribbler and passer for our left side midfielder from Spain or Portugal or somewhere in Europe or South America? I don’t buy it…Spain was mass producing these man for a decade plus

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

Forgot about this fukkery. :mjlol:

Imagine someone yelling out your name chasing you in the middle of night. Especially a breh…..Pep don’t fukk with brehs:francis:
Lingard has made a right pigs ear out of his career since that West Ham loan. He's young though so he still has time on his side.

Let Ole con him into playing with Ronaldo. :mjlol: