Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
yall still watching?
was clear arsenal would burn out and liverpool would nick one. turned it off at half

if you gonna go that hard you gotta score in hte first half

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Agreed, if Arteta isn't SCREAMING for a striker idk what to say. Saka's been crap today.

I've never seen a Premier League players shooting as soft as Havertz did today. It's all so poor in the final third
Last report I saw these fukkers had midfield and defense as more important.

I give the fukk up.

I would take Hojlund at this stage. Just anyone who would go up and put some pressure on defenders. Stop trying to pass the fukking ball into the goal.

I take that back. Still don't want Hojlund.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Even if we somehow salvage a draw, this is unacceptable.

And I don't get it either because the solution is just so simple. Shoot the ball...with power.

Such garbage finishing. Almost nothing infuriates me more than a team not taking chances. There 6-7 attacks where if someone just puts a booth through it who knows.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
This is a very unserious manager and team right now. The Havertz experiment would cost alot of managers their jobs.
NGL, I'm pretty pro-Arteta most times. But this Havertz thing is pitiful. That 60 million could a easily gone to a quality striker or a true replacement for Xhaka.

Now we have a shytty replacement for both.