Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
LVG could back up his arrogance with the trophies he won at every club he managed :manny:

He won something at every club he managed including Man U and won the league with every club but Man U :hubie:
Wasnt he at bayern when dortmund won 2 bundesligas?
Sure, he's miles ahead Koeman and Eth but i still think he's overrated

Daps
Wasnt he at bayern when dortmund won 2 bundesligas?
Sure, he's miles ahead Koeman and Eth but i still think he's overrated
He was there when they won one of their 2 Bundesligas but Dortmund was being managed by A certain Jurgen Klopp when they won them, so that is allowed

And he still won the league there the season before Klopp won it twice in a row

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
He was there when they won one of their 2 Bundesligas but Dortmund was being managed by A certain Jurgen Klopp when they won them, so that is allowed

And he still won the league there the season before Klopp won it twice in a row
Even with Klopp, thats not allowed when you're at Bayern. Once...ok but twice :manny:
But, he was a great manager in the 90s
That Ucl win with Ajax and he won la liga twice with Barca, not an easy thing to do back then

Daps
Even with Klopp, thats not allowed when you're at Bayern. Once...ok but twice :manny:
But, he was a great manager in the 90s
That Ucl win with Ajax and he won la liga twice with Barca, not an easy thing to do back then

he was not there when Klopp won it a second time, did you not read what I posted, Jupp Heynckes was there for the second one