Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV

Nigeria 3 - Mozambique 2

I like the fact JP switched out most of the squad and gave minutes to Onyeka, Onyedika and Dele. However, Francis needs to be dropped.

WCQ is next month and we have Lesotho and Zimbabwe. I think we should drop Francis and look for someone playing in the local NNPL ASAP. Can't go into AFCON without an assured pair of hands.

For strikers, Sadiq and Moffi aren't needed right now if we have Osimhen, Taiwo, Kelechi and Boniface. Rather we get more bodies in the middle of the park and in the back.

Nathan Tella should be called up to challenge Chukwueze on the RW, but really, we need to move to a back 3.

The next 4 years are critical for the SE. 3 AFCONs and a WC in that period. Hoping we can bring home at least 1 AFCON if not even 2. Make a deep run in the WC as well.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

I’m already sick of this dude.

marcus-camby-nba.gif

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I’m usually ghost from this thread during the International break. RIP to those two who lost their lives.

The sad thing is, I always anticipated this kind of thing would happen sooner rather than later, and on a much larger scale. Security tends to be somewhat relaxed at these games. Just like at that Ariana Grande concert in Manchester years ago.

Now security measures are going to be amped up ten fold, just like with airports after 9-11. :francis:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I’m usually ghost from this thread during the International break. RIP to those two who lost their lives.

The sad thing is, I always anticipated this kind of thing would happen sooner rather than later, and on a much larger scale. Security tends to be somewhat relaxed at these games. Just like at that Ariana Grande concert in Manchester years ago.

Now security measures are going to be amped up ten fold, just like with airports after 9-11. :francis:

Youre forgetting the Paris attacks when there was an incident outside the Stade de France. When France and Germany was about to kick off.

Belgium is by all accounts is the capital of European Islamic extremism. And in recent times Swedes have been fuelling the fire with burning the Koran and other thing anti Islamic things within Sweden. Also there is talk that the Swedish government have been taking children away from Muslim mothers etc. Not sure if this is a social media conspiracy or what but it's a thing.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Maguire wasn't to blame for the goal, though the défense was awful. That said, its pretty remarkable that he's still a starting centerback on this English squad.