Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Why they got breh holding the umbrella for the white women & the white man gets to have his all for himself:mjpls:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
The defending on that Pulisic goal was embarrassing. I don't know what happened that made it so difficult for Germany to produce good centerbacks (or forwards).
I’m not watching the game but I blame Kai Havertz :manny:

Germany ain’t been the same since Mesut Goatzil

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
The defending on that Pulisic goal was embarrassing. I don't know what happened that made it so difficult for Germany to produce good centerbacks (or forwards).

Combination of playing younger cb's. Teams high pressing and CB's defending on the half way line. Leads too more counter attacking goals. Which the Bundesliga leads in season in season out even tho they play 4 less leagues games than the other big 4 leagues do. In the 17/18 season Bundesliga had double the counter attacking goals scored than La Liga and PL had combine.

Wudo75

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As a german i like what i see offensivly (3:1, now its substitute time). And i trust in Nagelsmann. The only uniqueness we have are multiple offensive midfielders or wings (Wirtz, Musiala, Sane, Brandt, Havertz, Gnabry, Ademyi and so on). We have to focus on that strenght. With Kimmich, Gündogan and Goretzka we should be okay at the Euros. We are not winning but semi final would be okay at that point.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
I'm surprised it took sheikh Jassim this long to pull out :dame:

Glazers have been huge pieces of shyt throughout the whole process, as they've been during their entire tenure at United. They demanded 6 billion for a club that has 1 billion debt on the books and needs additional 2 billion to fix their facilities.

Then they dragged the sale process on, which they claimed they wanted wrapped up before the season started, for eleven months. Even going as far as contacting Al-Khelaifi at PSG to try to have Qataris up their offer.

Hopefully Brexit Jim lowers his offer now.