Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
I expect to top that group, I had 2 wishes for the draw, avoid Cape Verde from Pot 3 and to draw those bums Algeria @I.AM.PIFF :hhh: 1 of 2 will do :ehh:

Group A means no waiting about for us to start :banderas:

Why would you want to avoid Cape Verde? We just beat them 5-1.

Ok it's only a friendly but still.

Daps
Reppin
NYC

the level of disrespect , neymar was so upset he just picked a random fan to scream at:wow:

it's clear the bag of popcorn comes from behind the grassy knoll, back and to the right of the front row seats...but the kid in white claims he was the shooter to get content for his tik tok account :wow:

Last edited:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
We really should be up 1 or 2 goals against Saudi...Lookman and Chuwkwueze have been wasteful. Again, go to a back 3 if the wings aren't giving enough joy

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Boniface is the real deal. Guy dey BALL

You and everyone else finna put some respek on Francis’ name and I will fight anyone saying he’s not a top level keeper :ufdup:
Bro look at the goal they just scored. Forget midfield and defense…we need a solid GK ASAP. We’re conceding soft goals man

WCQ against Ghana and AFCON R16 against Tunisia…

Last edited:

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
F8VKTfdXgAAMiiB

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Good play from the boys but we really should have held out for the win. Conceding 2 cheap FK goals is never ideal but we were far too wasteful with our chances.

Uzoho needs to be dropped as does Chukwueze. Osimhen, Boniface and one of Taiwo/Moffi should be our striking options. Sadiq is not cut out for the SE and he's not in form right now.

J Pes needs to experiment a lot more during these friendlies. Try capping guys that haven't played before or try out new systems. Onyeka and Onyedika need to be seeing more minutes. You have up to 5 subs, use them well. Guys like Nwankwali should be given a look over Aribo who can't even get minutes in the championship.

Anyway, lets see how things go with Mozambique, but J Pes is not giving me confidence we can go to AFCON and bring back the 4th trophy. His tactics and in-game management are terrible. We have a squad that can win, but the tactics aren't there.

Last edited:
Daps
Was bored and put on some Premier League goal compilations on YouTube. I be Forgetting just how good Matt Le Tissier was, nearly every goal is a worldie, good god :wow:

Him and Thierry Henry's :wow:

Shame he picked up the tinfoil hat.
yea he was my boy back in the day and I grew and affinity for Southampton cause of him, but now???..... that man's gone off the rails... :francis: