Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Carragher 🫡

His 2018 World Cup, I'll never forget the vibes.

@THEREALBRAND After the Brazil QF game, I remember reading Globo etc, translating the match reviews and comments for a solid hour. The praise for Hazardinho was flooding in and I was eating that shyt up like crazy. :wow:

Damn crazy seeing him and ozil retire in their early thirties

Don't know what Ozil's excuse is but Hazard took physical punishment for over a decade, Madrid mismanaged his final big injury and he never recovered.

10+ years of getting your knees and ankles kicked because that's the only way they could stop him. That eventually took its toll.

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Top 3 hazard Goals:

yaS6hg.gif

yyE93Lo.gif

YW7JDO@facebook.gif

:banderas:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Did not know this. 👍🏾

As they say, bad backs don't get better.
Yeah.

A lot of Arsenal fans really thought he was trolling the club during Wenger's last season by missing some games, but when they said back injury, it all clicked for me. Man wasn't moving the same on the pitch.

I think he never played again after the back surgery.

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Carragher 🫡

His 2018 World Cup, I'll never forget the vibes.

@THEREALBRAND After the Brazil QF game, I remember reading Globo etc, translating the match reviews and comments for a solid hour. The praise for Hazardinho was flooding in and I was eating that shyt up like crazy. :wow:

Don't know what Ozil's excuse is but Hazard took physical punishment for over a decade, Madrid mismanaged his final big injury and he never recovered.

10+ years of getting your knees and ankles kicked because that's the only way they could stop him. That eventually took its toll.

Hazard was lazy and fat at Madrid. Never came in shape and thank god he didn’t pan out or Vini would have never had a chance