Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
WTF you talking bout? last season the PGMOL apologized to Arsenal twice for fukk ups, that offside goal was the other way around. Toney scored an equalizer and lee mason "forgot" to draw the line and didn't see a brentford player offside.

8lwsmr2v2nrb1.jpg

atswb95v2nrb1.jpg

8idi897v2nrb1.jpg
Teams that benefited:
Tottenham x 2
Man Utd x 2
Brentford x 2
Aston Villa x 2
Man City
Brighton
Liverpool
Fulham
Palace
Chelsea

This against Liverpool . . . You Gooners remember what you want to remember :mjgrin:

Arsenal got 2 bullshyt decisions go for them against Spurs in the NLD too, the handball pen where Ben white handled it himself in the lead up to the pen and Nketiah not getting a red.. .

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal

This against Liverpool . . . You Gooners remember what you want to remember :mjgrin:

Arsenal got 2 bullshyt decisions go for them against Spurs in the NLD too, the handball pen where Ben white handled it himself in the lead up to the pen and Nketiah not getting a red.. .
so you're citing a situation where VAR couldn't even review it because they didn't have a camera angle to situations where they could review and chose the wrong decision? so they're suppose to chalk off a goal that they can't prove was offside?

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
so you're citing a situation where VAR couldn't even review it because they didn't have a camera angle to situations where they could review and chose the wrong decision? so they're suppose to chalk off a goal that they can't prove was offside?
I cited arsenal benefitted from VAR failing, yet reading what I said initially. . . And I see you didn't reply about arsenal benefiting from 2 bullshyt decisions last week against spurs :mjgrin:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
I cited arsenal benefitted from VAR failing, yet reading what I said initially. . . And I see you didn't reply about arsenal benefiting from 2 bullshyt decisions last week against spurs :mjgrin:
i didn't respond to it because it was nonsense and not worthy of a response. i responded to the thing that i thought had merit, usually how it works. and VAR didn't fail, they didn't have any camera angle to prove he was off. fail is when you have a camera angle and you refuse to look at it. calling him offside based on the photos on sportsbible would be nonsense, that's what would have been scandalous.

btw, I hate saying VAR failed or VAR this. it's PGMOL who is failing.

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
i didn't respond to it because it was nonsense and not worthy of a response. i responded to the thing that i thought had merit, usually how it works. and VAR didn't fail, they didn't have any camera angle to prove he was off. fail is when you have a camera angle and you refuse to look at it. calling him offside based on the photos on sportsbible would be nonsense, that's what would have been scandalous.

btw, I hate saying VAR failed or VAR this. it's PGMOL who is failing.
VAR should have cameras in place to check for offsides. They didn't, arsenal benefitted from VAR failing, it's quite simple.

Nonsense? Nketaiah should not have got a red? You don't complain when you benefit from bullshyt VAR decisions. . Be honest with yourself:mjlol: