Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
I’ll make a lot of money if you win. Better not fukk up

Tuning in now :ufdup:
I’m negging every post by that brehzilian in here till the season ends. Useless Atletico Madrid
Kr9Ddr.gif

diego-simeone-simeone.gif

Last edited:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Good lord some of you clowns in here talking about reverse the decision/give the goal after the game? :russ:

Yeah lets chalk off the Pen in the first minutes of the Liverpool-Spurs CL final, and retrospectively give Jota a red for Karate kicking Skipps head off last season at Anfield . . . Jota then scored the winner in the last minute right? fukk Liverpool, keep bringing them tears:mjlol:

Does Pedro Mendes get his goal at Old Trafford too now? :sas2:

You Gooners and Scousers are embarrassing . . . Didnt arsenal get a clear offside goal given last season because the VAR camera was switched off or something? Even though TV angles were more than clear? :scust:
WTF you talking bout? last season the PGMOL apologized to Arsenal twice for fukk ups, that offside goal was the other way around. Toney scored an equalizer and lee mason "forgot" to draw the line and didn't see a brentford player offside.

8lwsmr2v2nrb1.jpg

atswb95v2nrb1.jpg

8idi897v2nrb1.jpg
Teams that benefited:
Tottenham x 2
Man Utd x 2
Brentford x 2
Aston Villa x 2
Man City
Brighton
Liverpool
Fulham
Palace
Chelsea

Last edited:

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
I just got to watch Liverpool/Tottenham.

That fukking ref should be fired and burned at the stake. fukking bullshyt.

To clarify I don’t wish death on anybody, it’s just hyperbole.

But that ref needs to be banned.

Last edited:

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
WTF you talking bout? last season the PGMOL apologized to Arsenal twice for fukk ups, that offside goal was the other way around. Toney scored an equalizer and lee mason "forgot" to draw the line and didn't see a brentford player offside.

8lwsmr2v2nrb1.jpg

atswb95v2nrb1.jpg

8idi897v2nrb1.jpg
Teams that benefited:
Tottenham x 2
Man Utd x 2
Brentford x 2
Aston Villa x 2
Man City
Brighton
Liverpool
Fulham
Palace
Chelsea

Not a single apology to Chelsea. the blatant hatred the FA and entire league has for Chelsea is so blatant.

That's why I can't sympathize with LFC, fukk em

We never received an apology for any of them

skysports-romero-cucurella_5864868.jpg

32g81h3wdvqb1.jpg

65886bcd-0f07-474c-a96b-e14689191652

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not a single apology to Chelsea. the blatant hatred the FA and entire league has for Chelsea is so blatant.

That's why I can't sympathize with LFC, fukk em

We never received an apology for any of them

skysports-romero-cucurella_5864868.jpg

32g81h3wdvqb1.jpg

65886bcd-0f07-474c-a96b-e14689191652

The way we were cheated out of that Carabao Cup wow that was an all timer. They're crying about Darren England now but he's the same guy who reviewed this and said no action was required:

FMnwPGHVIAAEOqW.jpg

According to Tuchel, the injury was even more serious than it looked, and required extensive treatment at the end of the game.

‘I could not believe what I was seeing after the match,’ he said. ‘There was surgery going on in our dressing room, I’m not joking. There was surgery, they were stitching him up. I could not believe it, after the match, after the press conference, when I left they were doing the stitches and I just heard him scream in pain while they were doing it and it looked horrible.

fukk Liverpool, PGMOL and everybody that loves them.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
The way we were cheated out of that Carabao Cup wow that was an all timer. They're crying about Darren England now but he's the same guy who reviewed this and said no action was required:

FMnwPGHVIAAEOqW.jpg

fukk Liverpool, PGMOL and everybody that loves them.

These are all subjective calls. The Diaz offside goal cannot be argued; it's a fact that Diaz scored a validé goal.