Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Arsenal fans really acting like losing Tierney is the end of the season :mjlol:

I hate how sentimental we are sometimes. Tierney was not that good and was never available. We aren’t losing prime Marcelo

I like Tierney and I think he would be a useful different option to have around, but that means nothing if Arteta is literally never going to pick him.
No need to have him sitting around when that's the case.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Ya don’t get this losers online hating on dude. Take the ducking money now. One bad tackle and career is over, now he can cash out and young enough to come back to Europe
Exactly, even playing pro for Celta puts Veiga in the 1% of all footballers. Nothing wrong with cashin out now. Tomorrow is not promised.

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Arsenal fans really acting like losing Tierney is the end of the season :mjlol:

I hate how sentimental we are sometimes. Tierney was not that good and was never available. We aren’t losing prime Marcelo
This is what I was talking about. I love his heart and fight. But like, come on. Have nikkas yelling at Arteta because their favorite player isn't getting playing time. Sound like a prep school student athlete's parent in a New Jersey suburb.

Only thing is, though, there is the Pep tinkerisms without the benefit of a whole backlog of trophies. A little unfair cause Pep started with a Prime Barca roster