Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Agree. Something’s gotta give though because we look disjointed going forward with Havertz not really contributing to buildup play. Martinelli linking up with the 8 isn’t happening as much now. He’s a black hole and all the intangibles aren’t worth shoehorning him into the side if we value goals and controlling games
Agreed. Hopefully, its just down to confidence thing. Last game he looked a little more aggressive going forward, as in I saw him take a shot when I thought he'd just pass it, but he's got to get the link up play with Martinelli. Hopefully Zinny will help that. but I'm looking forward to Ben White, Odegawwd, and Saka linking up again.

Generally, I do still feel uncomforatble going forward with the current structure, but it is getting weird how emotional people are about particular players. "What has _____ done to not play". It might not be that deep. Arteta has a way he wants to play. Let him figure it out

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Agreed. Hopefully, its just down to confidence thing. Last game he looked a little more aggressive going forward, as in I saw him take a shot when I thought he'd just pass it, but he's got to get the link up play with Martinelli. Hopefully Zinny will help that. but I'm looking forward to Ben White, Odegawwd, and Saka linking up again.

Generally, I do still feel uncomforatble going forward with the current structure, but it is getting weird how emotional people are about particular players. "What has _____ done to not play". It might not be that deep. Arteta has a way he wants to play. Let him figure it out
You trust that short Spanish motherfukker too much!!!

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
You trust that short Spanish motherfukker too much!!!
Maybe, lol. I also just don't like stressing over things other people control. WIth that being the case, I heavily lean towards results and play style

I've done the die hard fandom in college, and would do nothing for a full day, in anticipation for a game, and if we lost, I wouldn't do anything for the rest of that day either, lol