Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nahhh, no midfield control although I do agree with going to a back 3.

I’d prefer (3-4-1-2 / 3-5-2)

Akpoguma — Ajayi — Bassey
Aina — Onyeka — Ndidi — Sansui
Iwobi
Boniface — Osimhen

We badly need better midfielders though.

I like your lineup as well...we're definitely top-heavy with a lot of quality options for attack.
I'm hoping to see more new + young midfielders/defenders integrated into the squad

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
They ended up winning 4 nil but the football was still mid...they got time to gel Bayern so let's see

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

"The sending of threatening messages, the fact that he locked her in the house and domestic violence - with the displacement of the breast prosthesis and the injury to the fingers - are actions classified as three different crimes in England," said lawyer Vanessa Souza to UOL .
The police chief asked the DJ and digital influencer Gabriela Cavallin for a medical examination . At the time, UOL found that Gabriela attended the police station with an injury to one of her hands. The influencer also requested a protective measure against the 23-year-old player.
The DJ and influencer also said that it was a death threat when these attacks happened . "If you're not going to be with me, you're not going to be with anyone else. It's going to end up here for you. We're going to die together now, me, you and our son"

Daps
Reppin
NYC

alonzo-mourning.gif