Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
They say…but if the club’s management want him back then what can the fan do? Until I see Old Trafford 1/4 full from fan protests of Greenwood then I’ll believe them.

Until then, it’s all just smoke and keyboard warriors chatting.

They’ll blow smoke about how this club has “disappointed them”, “failed to live up to its values” etc but will be at the next game on matchday.

I actually agree with this. Put your money where your mouth is and don't watch/attend. I've done that with the NFL. I haven't been to a game or spent one cent with an NFL brand since Kaepernick. It's not that hard.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
To be fair, Lavia is 19. The only History is knows of Chelsea of the last 20 years which is probably the most successful team in England in that period. :manny:
1000%.

I actually agree with this. Put your money where your mouth is and don't watch/attend. I've done that with the NFL. I haven't been to a game or spent one cent with an NFL brand since Kaepernick. It's not that hard.
That’s why I think nothing will happen. Football fans across the pond look at their clubs almost like a religion.

We heard all the waffling about boycotting the last WC…yea that lasted for all about 15 mins. Once that Ecuador vs Qatar kicked off it was a wrap.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be fair, Lavia is 19. The only History is knows of Chelsea of the last 20 years which is probably the most successful team in England in that period. :manny:

Noticed they're always trying to invalidate brehs.
Lavia is also of Ghanian descent (Michael Essien)
Compared to Chelsea, Liverpool been on some :mjpls: with their treatment of Mane