Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Damn only one English team has won the treble and won the UEFA Super cup

:russ:

And in a few months only one English team will have won the treble and Club World Cup.

And some ppl think their VHS treble matters.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Why are United holding on to this Greenwood dude? Cut your losses .

Hubris.

If they cut him no other team in England is stupid enough to take the PR hit by signing him.

He can go bang in goals in the Red Stripe Premier league and eat escoveitch fish on the weekends.

Would be funny to see what shorty says if them premier league checks stop coming in tho. Would be tragic what he might try to do to her if she say anything bad to him. Just a bad situation. Common sense needs to prevail.

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
what NT is olise choosing? I dont think he's cap tied yet. Tough trying to claim a spot in two of the deepest national teams. He might need to call up the super eagles and see whats up

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn only one English team has won the treble and won the UEFA Super cup

:russ:

And in a few months only one English team will have won the treble and Club World Cup.

And some ppl think their VHS treble matters.
AcademicBelovedHoneybee-size_restricted.gif

You....

And those FFP frauds....

Can fukk off.....

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
It's not gonna be worth it. That tape of him abusing that girl will follow him wherever he goes, and I'll be surprised if he hits the ground running after being out of action for over a year.

I think most people in England, including Manchester, want him gone. It's the overseas fans (ie. Nigerians and Indians) pressuring the club to keep him.
Y’all gotta be careful with this rhetoric. I been seeing it online that Africans want Greenwood back and that is proof of African being uncivilized. ETH said man should come back. The damn club hierarchy wants him back and they’re all Americans/Westerners.

He’ll come back, score goals and those England fans that want him gone will be cheering his name.
what NT is olise choosing? I dont think he's cap tied yet. Tough trying to claim a spot in two of the deepest national teams. He might need to call up the super eagles and see whats up
He ain’t playing for super eagles and tbh, I’m good on it. Eze was the one I would preferred. Olise will likely play for France.

But mans ran away from the grind. Coulda been playing with ballers like Enzo and Caicedo.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Y’all gotta be careful with this rhetoric. I been seeing it online that Africans want Greenwood back and that is proof of African being uncivilized. ETH said man should come back. The damn club hierarchy wants him back and they’re all Americans/Westerners.

He’ll come back, score goals and those England fans that want him gone will be cheering his name.

He ain’t playing for super eagles and tbh, I’m good on it. Eze was the one I would preferred. Olise will likely play for France.

But mans ran away from the grind. Coulda been playing with ballers like Enzo and Caicedo.

That's never gonna happen. People won't forget the tape. Every time he has a bit of success someone will pull up that tape.

When I say Nigerians/Indians, it's online. Almost every time you see a United fan support Greenwood on Twitter, they got a Naija or India flag in their bio.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
That's never gonna happen. People won't forget the tape. Every time he has a bit of success someone will pull up that tape.
You’re talking in absolutes like football fans aren't fickle. If ole girl has moved on from the incident who are the fans to keep bringing it back up?

When I say Nigerians/Indians, it's online. Almost every time you see a United fan support Greenwood on Twitter, they got a Naija or India flag in their bio.
I hear you, and I’m still saying be careful with this rhetoric. People handpick a few hundred accounts to get their prejudices off.

Last edited:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Your talking in absolutes like football fans aren't fickle

I hear you, and I’m still saying be careful with this rhetoric. People handpick a few hundred accounts to get their prejudices off.

Nah, football fans are actually quite stubborn. Because they always say no one player is bigger than the club.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Nah, football fans are actually quite stubborn. Because they always say no one player is bigger than the club.
They say…but if the club’s management want him back then what can the fan do? Until I see Old Trafford 1/4 full from fan protests of Greenwood then I’ll believe them.

Until then, it’s all just smoke and keyboard warriors chatting.

They’ll blow smoke about how this club has “disappointed them”, “failed to live up to its values” etc but will be at the next game on matchday.

Last edited: