Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We got played by Caicedo

He was always Chelsea bound but they were dragging their feet over the £80m fee. His agent then told Liverpool he was interested to put pressure on Chelsea

fukked up our Lavia deal in the process
Sounds like someone at Liverpool trying to save their job. I heard there was no communication between Liverpool and Caicedo. It sounded like Brighton wanted to sell him to Liverpool.

These clubs fail to realize the human element. Even after speaking with Klopp, Lavia rightfully chose Chelsea.

Liverpool were lucky to sign Mac Allister, and Szobozcli via release clause instead of negotiating an actual transfer. It’s easier to for LFC to avoid accountability and shame the young players from choosing Chelsea. Lowkey allota the criticism has a racial element.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Sounds like someone at Liverpool trying to save their job. I heard there was no communication between Liverpool and Caicedo. It sounded like Brighton wanted to sell him to Liverpool.

These clubs fail to realize the human element. Even after speaking with Klopp, Lavia rightfully chose Chelsea.

Liverpool were lucky to sign Mac Allister, and Szobozcli via release clause instead of negotiating an actual transfer. It’s easier to for LFC to avoid accountability and shame the young players from choosing Chelsea. Lowkey allota the criticism has a racial element.

Nah we weren't really in the picture for Caicedo.. It was Arsenal then Chelsea working on a deal who had a few bids rejected. Why would we suddenly turn from Lavia to put in record bid at the last hour. Clearly his camp told Liverpool he was open to a move

Lavia fukk up was all us and he rightfully told us to fukk off

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps

Ohh boy

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Olise signed a new deal with Palace?! :lolbron:

Damn, he hit chelsea with the:
6fdf7a86-49d7-4cde-b2b8-6b06a55469f0_text.gif

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia

Nah, they're just bad at their jobs. The front office, I mean. They're been bad at getting transfers over the line since Michael Edwards left the club.

They drag their feet too much. Edwards was always great at pinpointing who he wanted and getting the deal done in a matter of days. That's what happened with Jota, Fabinho, and Diaz. Squad would be done built by the time training camp started. These fools play with their food too much tryna negotiate and pitter patter. You want Lavia, pay the 50 million and be done with it. Instead you're trying to come to Soton with 35 million + add ons. FOH.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Because he's a baller that has been at the club since young and as soon as they cut him another team will snap him up and he will bang goals

It's not gonna be worth it. That tape of him abusing that girl will follow him wherever he goes, and I'll be surprised if he hits the ground running after being out of action for over a year.

I think most people in England, including Manchester, want him gone. It's the overseas fans (ie. Nigerians and Indians) pressuring the club to keep him.