Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
All this juelzing is only related to his talent. If he wasnt some potentially £100m player he would have been sacked long ago. And no one would even think twice about it.
I've been in this thread multiple times saying that clubs only care for a player in as far as it fits the current agenda.

Ribery, Benzema and co. had the full support of their clubs despite that underage sex scandal (and the blackmail one for Benzema).

This is not just football but life, it's easier to forgive effective people for their flaws.

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
:hhh:

If that was your sister mother cousin etc I doubt you would be juelzin right now
So your argument is that I must throw away objectivity in order to see your side of the things? Not a very convincing argument.

Anyway, all this business is very unpleasant and toxic. The club should have made a call on this either way a long time ago. This is the last thing Man Utd needs coming into a new season.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Rice will do a good enough job for us, I’m not concerned about him. We’ll get stick about the price but not too worried. Havertz is shyt.

The defence overall I’m super happy about but just need some tweaks.

Olise was right there as Saka cover. I’m down about Timber man, he was settling in great.
he would have to absolutely SUCK for us to get stick for him after the price chelsea paid for their two mids.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

dEHEP8p.gif

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Al Nassr are interested in Liverpool goalkeeper Alisson, according to Foot Mercato.

Alisson, 30, is reportedly tempted by a potential switch to the Saudi Pro League side. He would join his former Liverpool teammate Sadio Mané after the Senegal international signed earlier this month from Bayern Munich for a fee of £24 million ($30m).

If the Brazil international makes the move, he'd be the fourth player to leave Liverpool this summer for Saudi Arabia -- following Jordan Henderson (Al Ettifaq), Fabinho (Al Ittihad) and Roberto Firmino (Al Ahli.)

It could take a significant offer to persuade manager Jurgen Klopp to part with his shot-stopper, who was voted player of the season ahead of Mohamed Salah for the 2022-23 campaign.

Alisson started for the Reds on Saturday as they drew 1-1 at Chelsea and is contracted at Anfield until the summer of 2027.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Our striking is definitely a worry for me. Do we have a ETA on Jesus yet? All our strikers have the same profile. Jesus, Eddie, Trossard…all non traditional 9s who will come deep/can’t stretch the opposition back line. No one to hold the ball up for us under siege. If we get pinned back we will falter just like late last year.

But my other worry is, we scored a lot of goals last year spread out between way too many players. We’re basically gambling that Saka and Martinelli, and Odegaard will hit those marks again (which would be abnormal to see that level of production spread out between that many players) and hope Rice/Havertz chip in appropriately.

crazy im saying this but i miss granhit xhaka :to:

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Let's see these holier than thou reds keep that same energy when Gunwood scores a winner against Arsenal or some shyt. I bet not see no celebrating:ufdup:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I’m not even surprised anymore

Is what it is
I can’t believe anyone would want him tarnishing their club. And I know people are gonna say “what about Partey???”

If he had audio footage leaked in the same way, I wouldn’t want him anywhere near Arsenal.

Even with that being said, just on a human level, Greenwood should be dropped. Rape and domestic abuse? He should be exiled for good.

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Al Nassr are interested in Liverpool goalkeeper Alisson, according to Foot Mercato.

Alisson, 30, is reportedly tempted by a potential switch to the Saudi Pro League side. He would join his former Liverpool teammate Sadio Mané after the Senegal international signed earlier this month from Bayern Munich for a fee of £24 million ($30m).

If the Brazil international makes the move, he'd be the fourth player to leave Liverpool this summer for Saudi Arabia -- following Jordan Henderson (Al Ettifaq), Fabinho (Al Ittihad) and Roberto Firmino (Al Ahli.)

It could take a significant offer to persuade manager Jurgen Klopp to part with his shot-stopper, who was voted player of the season ahead of Mohamed Salah for the 2022-23 campaign.

Alisson started for the Reds on Saturday as they drew 1-1 at Chelsea and is contracted at Anfield until the summer of 2027.
It’s nonsense but I have no issue with handing the keys to Caoimhin :myman: I’ve said for a few years an uncomfortable decision has to be made at some point and Caoimhin is that good while believing Ali is the best in the world :wow:

That oil money better be reinvested if it were to happen :ufdup: