Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Like what?
1) Prosecution dropped the charges citing a withdrawal of witnesses and "new material" that came meant there was "no longer a realistic prospect of conviction"

2) The girl went back to him
3) The girl is having a child with him
4) The club have not fired him
5) The club in today's statement said they are privy to evidence that the public does not know about.

These are all things that have happened. I'm not saying any of the above will exonerate him because like everybody else, I just don't know.

However I don't think that should stop a rational minded person from looking at the above and at least questioning if there might be more to the whole thing than meets the eye.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
1) Prosecution dropped the charges citing a withdrawal of witnesses and "new material" that came meant there was "no longer a realistic prospect of conviction"

5) The club in today's statement said they are privy to evidence that the public does not know about.

These are all things that have happened. I'm not saying any of the above will exonerate him because like everybody else, I just don't know.

However I don't think that should stop a rational minded person from looking at the above and at least questioning if there might be more to the whole thing than meets the eye.
All this juelzing is only related to his talent. If he wasnt some potentially £100m player he would have been sacked long ago. And no one would even think twice about it.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Like it’s a sick joke we bought Timber for half a match. Our summer looking kinda fraudulent I can’t lie. Havertz I’m not convinced about no matter what the big brain internet tacticians say. Rice is Rice…is he good enough to elevate us that much? Timber was the only for sure signing. We still need a striker/Saka coverage and fullback. The first team is great but our bench options are very fraudulent. I never want to see Partey at right back

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Like it’s a sick joke we bought Timber for half a match. Our summer looking kinda fraudulent I can’t lie. Havertz I’m not convinced about no matter what the big brain internet tacticians say. Rice is Rice…is he good enough to elevate us that much? Timber was the only for sure signing. We still need a striker/Saka coverage and fullback. The first team is great but our bench options are very fraudulent. I never want to see Partey at right back
We will be fine brehs

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh I hope so. League looks very competitive already. We better get it together because no room for dips in form
Who looks good though?

Man City and Newcastle, maybe Chelsea.

We blitzed that team over 30 mins then sat back and got caught. Hopefully lesson will be learned and we move on. My only worry is striking.

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens

:hhh:

If that was your sister mother cousin etc I doubt you would be juelzin right now

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
Rice is Rice…is he good enough to elevate us that much?

Rice will do a good enough job for us, I’m not concerned about him. We’ll get stick about the price but not too worried. Havertz is shyt.

The defence overall I’m super happy about but just need some tweaks.

Olise was right there as Saka cover. I’m down about Timber man, he was settling in great.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Who looks good though?

Man City and Newcastle, maybe Chelsea.

We blitzed that team over 30 mins then sat back and got caught. Hopefully lesson will be learned and we move on. My only worry is striking.
Our striking is definitely a worry for me. Do we have a ETA on Jesus yet? All our strikers have the same profile. Jesus, Eddie, Trossard…all non traditional 9s who will come deep/can’t stretch the opposition back line. No one to hold the ball up for us under siege. If we get pinned back we will falter just like late last year.

But my other worry is, we scored a lot of goals last year spread out between way too many players. We’re basically gambling that Saka and Martinelli, and Odegaard will hit those marks again (which would be abnormal to see that level of production spread out between that many players) and hope Rice/Havertz chip in appropriately.